Official 21.1 Tracking Thread

I have stopped playing IF for sometime because I wanted a better experience like Xplane10 or something, however with this update coming soon, I think I might pick it back up again! After 1 year in this amazing community, Thank you very much devs for providing a very real like flight simulator

7 Likes

I agree with you.

Oh and in case some of you haven’t noticed yet…they added sharklets back to the new Easy livery and changed the reg :)

2 Likes

🤯🤯🤯

My mind is blown right now…LFPG along with the clouds and texture improvements to the A320/777 family look…omg it just looks sooooo gooood.

I’m itching to try it out now…

Unfortunately I gotta spend the next two months on my final assessment revision grind before my final assessments in mid-May. I should be back in Infinite Flight around late-May/early June :)

12 Likes

Till the next time.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Go wild guys. Not too wild

12 Likes

New sneak peek of Paris Charles De Gaulle (LFPG)!

The image also shows various different ground vehicles! (which are static I believe)

52 Likes

Hmm. 3 photos at once of the same thing 🤔 Looks great though!

Edit: Well now that two of three photos are deleted my comment is rather dull. However this is about the quickest I’ve ever responded to an development update post so that’s something!

8 Likes

It all happend so fast lol, plus i cant delete it

2 Likes

21.1 is very close to becoming the best Infinite Flight Update. Global still has a bit of an edge, but this… wow.

I never thought in all these years of flying on Infinite Flight would we be at such a point to have terminals. Truly is amazing

13 Likes

LFPG looks amazing!

1 Like

I’m getting impatient with all of these sneak peaks!!!

I can’t wait for the update, thanks IF devs!!!

3 Likes

I want to saw some Russian airports… For example Moscow Sheremetyevo UUEE, Domodedovo UUDD, Vnukovo UUWW, ant Saint Petersburg Pulkovo ULLI

5 Likes

I can’t wait to fly through those buildings in Casual 😂

I got you guys covered. 🙂

7 Likes

That’s probably going to be Training also. LFPG is looking AWESOME.

2 Likes