Official 20.3 Tracking Thread

i would expect this to come out by December right? since they been working on it since April and they are working on it so it can come by the end of the year.

Most likely it will be a Christmas present for us.

1 Like

Wow… Can’t wait for the B752!

i. am. HYPED.

1 Like

I really doubt that we aren’t, but just to be sure, are we getting gear tilt?

1 Like

Well, most likely

1 Like

Now I have to turn The 757 in SPACE SHUTTLE STATUS, i want to go to space

1 Like

Faster is not always better ;)

9 Likes

What a nice surprise! Looking forward to more updates. Only small let down would be regarding the current freighter liveries on the 757 if there is no 200F.

Also I’m hoping that the developers will include many liveries that are still in use? The retro potential is also available, but I would like to still fly a few of the last remaining recent/current 757 routes :)

Please keep the C-32 though!! Air Force 2 with an updated aircraft model would be fantastic!

Thanks to the developers for a fantastic end-of-year surprise though! Really looking forward to this one!!

3 Likes

Has anyone requested for a BA landor 757?

2 Likes

I’M SO HAPPY!!! Praying for the old American “757 Luxury Jet” livery without the winglets! 🙏🏻

2 Likes

Way to go Infinite Flight.

Yes there is a BA Landor request somewhere…

1 Like

Great hard work, So i can do some Mid- Haul with the new upcoming 757

I’ve just made one for the Negus Retro G-CPET

1 Like

Actually my bet was on the A330 and i Lost it 😑 but it was good choice to rework B757 👌🏼💯

I can’t see one. There is a few mentions of it in the Boeing 757 Rework thread though.

1 Like

Btw, I just realized that they found a funny way to pronounce C17😂🥴😜

3 Likes

I am so excited for this Update everyone please vote for it Avianca Boeing 757 old livery 90s

1 Like

Wow congrats to everyone that was voting for the B757 rework !!

2 Likes

See this post by Tyler:

1 Like