Official 20.3 Tracking Thread

Nevermind, it was unlisted with this reply:
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 17.28.57

Yes, I am creating a new topic.

4 Likes

Ah, why is that?

Yep not confirmed i just asked according to this

Because I’m currently creating mockups and making a much more detailed topic. The old one was simplistic and inactive.

3 Likes

Does autobrake mean the plane stops automatically? I’m not really familiar with what it is.

4 Likes

Clever that there isn’t an angle of the main displays 😂 Guess the developers are keeping the layout of those (analog v digital) under wraps for now! Either way I’d be happy — sounds like great progress is being made!

2 Likes

I want to ask why the “livery list” topic name was so misleading…🤔🤔

7 Likes

It was probably delibrate…

1 Like

Beautiful cockpit!

Praying we get the old cockpit With that overhead panel 😍

1 Like

is it gonna be the new glass displays? despite everyone thinking that it should be classic, I feel like we should get the glass screens because most airlines use that now and its easier to develop

1 Like

Sorry for ask but who is Val?

@ValXp is from the IF team

Oh, I never heard about him even IF make announcement every time.

1 Like

KATL will be busier than ever when the 757 is released

1 Like

That’s because he is no longer involved with IF, and if I’m right he got a new job quite some time ago.

1 Like

If I not wrong, A-10 was paid aircraft (steam gauge) a few years ago before developer decided to change the aircraft as free. Same with B787-9 aircraft also free before they change as paid aircraft. For B757-200, it might be possible but it’s developer power to change or stay same. I don’t argue about that

2 Likes

Since when he quite?