Official 20.3 Tracking Thread

it maybe it could come some sentences could have some trusts (or just say it when someone wants it)

I still wondering if developer will make analog cockpit or fully digital. Here my previous comment - B757 Cockpit

1 Like

ya i just realized, im stupid

Probably at least the original analog cockpit since it’s the most used. They also stated that they will ship the 757 with classic liveries, these all had the analog cockpit.

2 Likes

It means they may bring a few freeware version of B757 because developer today standard only give analog aircraft while fully digital cockpit is payware (Pro). I’m not begging for free stuff, just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

Personally I think in a retro jet like 757, the analog cockpit deserves to be payware 😬 since we already have glass cockpit in many aircraft
But before discussing this …

MAKE BOTH PLZ

2 Likes

Has it been confirmed that we will see Pepsi in the 757’s cockpit? I hope they are able to bring it back, lol.

I love seeing some older planes reworked wether there’s a Pepsi or not. Great work so far!

2 Likes

It hasn’t been confirmed but based on other releases in the last few years there hasn’t been any brands on drinks in the cockpit if I recall correctly. I believe some are made up like the “Spring Water” bottle in the A350 cockpit. I highly doubt we’ll be seeing a soda brand in the cockpit now as Infinite Flight has raised the quality of aircraft and what’s included. That doesn’t mean it won’t make a return though.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t think so, the cessna 172 and xcub (super decathlon) were already free before the rework. The 757 was a paid aircraft.

Well that’s unfortunate. I’ll miss the Pepsi if it doesn’t make it’s way into the new 757.

Con someone please tell me this is true?

That one on the A350 looks like milk. 😂

As stated in the 20.1 threads that the Dev who put pepsi in the cockpit i believe was Val and if he doesnt work on the cockpit and is someone else then the Pepsi isnt added.

1 Like

What I’m really tripping for is the classic 757 PFD in the live cockpit!

2 Likes

And steam gauges!

2 Likes

Will the reworked 757 have gear tilt?

1 Like

Since it’s open,is autobrake confirmed ? At the request topic it says complete…

1 Like

Yeah the a350 gear tilt was very accurate and amazing but tn the 777 gear tilt dosn’t really ”flop” and it’s more like an a330 gear tilt, so whatever you did on the a350 I would use that but for a 757. 🤷‍♂️ (with the 757s physics).
Just a suggestion 😉

1 Like

Same here, glass looks cool but a 757 with the gauges cockpit looks more iconic.

1 Like

Link to that topic?

To answer your question, no. This has not been confirmed for 20.3 at this time.