Looks like a 787 with 757/767/777/747-400 colours

1 Like

YES! Totally! 😂 a retro 787 without a hud😂

1 Like

idk it just looks odd, the OG is much better

1 Like

Urmmmm… no.

3 Likes

Yeah! I think the first one was fitted on all 757s, and then FedEx and some other guys upgraded it and then the 3rd one is the cockpit of a 767F if you went to Seattle and bought one. But I like the old one 😍🤩😂

1 Like

exactaly the same cockpit, except that it’s in that light colour and not in grey lol

Last cockpit’s articles say it’s in certification progress for both the 757 and 767.

1 Like

Ohhhhh ok! Cool! Kinda cool twist on a 40 year old cockpit lol

Except from that the 787 has way more screens across the cockpit, smaller yoke, oxygen mask is on the side, not front/side panel, steering wheel thing is on both sides than just one (and is shaped differently), the cockpit windows are much more rounded and slanted, there is nothing in the way between the rudder pedals (except the yoke), main from dash/panel has 4 screens, not 3, AP panel has much smaller sized buttons and switches, the gear switch is located more on the left than the right, there is a hand on the seat unlike the 757… and so much more I could name. If you couldn’t tell, I’m a 787 lover.

1 Like

LOL!!! You were right!

1 Like

And that’s the reason I should scrap you (@ClassicAirlinerLover and @Butter_Boi agree)

3 Likes

Who dragged me into this? 😛

You’re good to like the 787, @Ecoops123.

4 Likes

Totally not me

1 Like

Bye unfriendo 🥺👋

British Airways modern day livery for the win

Jk

1 Like

And now you’ve lost @77W

Ok, much better

1 Like

We need the OG cockpit!!! It is the only cockpit like it. (Besides the 767)

Yall know what I really hope

That we get all three 🤞🏼🙃✌🏼

Lol

I hope the retro liveries have no winglets. I want winglets on certain liveries just not the classics
Either way it’s great to have the 757 be next!

4 Likes

I agree. With liveries (not just old ones) that have traditionally had no winglets, keep it that way. 😁

Hi! Please see the following reply. It is vital when sharing images. Thanks!

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/official-20-3-tracking-thread/497037/468?u=z-tube

1 Like