Official 20.3 Tracking Thread

Hi there will metal allow new graphics for the map and a higher resolution for the ground😯

If you’re into older liveries, you might appreciate this request:

Anyone else wants my vote

Finally!!! The 757 is a huge work horse for FedEx… hint hint…😂

This is a strange choice in my opinion. Hardly anyone flies these anymore, there are hardly any European and basically no asian or asia-pacific routes available, basically limited to mainly American, Delta and United for regional routes.
Surely the A320 or E75 or 737NG would have been more popular? I’m sure everyone would have been more than happy with one variant of these coming for 20.3. It seems like the community opinion isnt considered enough. If we had a vote for the 777, why not do this for every rework moving forward?

3 Likes

I have one of the most unique and amazing

1 Like

e

3 Likes

I have done some research about B757 aircraft especially on cockpit and B757 cockpit today have two version.

Old version is partial analog and partial digital cockpit

Latest version is fully digital cockpit

So the question is which version cockpit developer will create? Maybe 3D developer can answer this question.

3D developers may choose latest coxkpit but if developer decided to make old cockpit (both) version too, developer probably can create B757 as freeware version since developer today only gives analog aircraft aka steam gauge like C172 & XCub analog version.

*I’m not begging for free stuff, just little resource based what I found so far.

14 Likes

Hopefully we get a Cargojet 757F :)

2 Likes

Well rip military except for 🎉 C-32 🎉. Not that I think it really matters but. This is all I hope for, is the beautiful c-32 some BBJ liveries and the FedEx livery even though that’s cargo I would literally do anything.

1 Like

I feel that 20.3 will be the best update that we are receiving

Fair play. The 757 has been requested for sometime. For our A380 supporters out there, fingers crossed we’re next 🤞

The freighter variant won’t be coming at this time.

1 Like

Nah, 20.1 was the best one this year with tons of features. The developers don’t have as much time to fit an update by December 31st 2020. This update although does not seem bad at all!

Yes please, this livery would be great!

1 Like

FedEx… FedEx… FedEx… FedEx…

Hi there I just saw your comment over metal but do you think it will allow for better graphics for the map like more detailed ground and stuff?

So guys, we are not sure if the 757 rework is going to have updated engine sounds. The IF team on instagram did say they will touch on this topic later down the road. However, this reminds me of the amazing engine sounds this plane has and hopefully they will add them to this plane! I’m not here to speculate, however I am here to share with you all my favorite 757 moment IRL. This is the best engine sounds of the 757 I have and I would love if they added this!

Here is my video of a Delta Air Lines Boeing 757-200 blasting out of Buffalo (KBUF) in September this year. Earbuds for the best experience

I hope you all enjoy this clip!

12 Likes

Boeing 757, we’ve been waiting for this! Please add some Russian liveries, like Azur Air or Royal Flight!

Please read this post for more information on Project Metal 😊

3 Likes