Official 20.2 Tracking Thread | Update Released

Are this 787s?

8 Likes

Yes, they are. Nothing special. Y’all should stop assuming everything is related to an update.

27 Likes

DHL cowlings are grey? or white?

1 Like

I’m that BA B772 in the background

The other BA B772 in the background of the video at that same part was @tomthetank. We both flew a group flight together

4 Likes

The landing gear animations will be the same as the 777-200ER. We know there are a couple of issues with it, but we don’t have a good solution for those at the moment.

57 Likes

Glad to hear some clearance on that. I don’t mind the animations, it shouldn’t matter if you butter anyways. >:)

3 Likes

Sounds great! Hopefully one day it can be fixed 😃

Amazing work! 🎉

3 Likes

I’m more excited for the 777F than for the 77W, the model is beautiful, very good devs, and now there are few new liverys to be confirmed that are not yet in the simulator

4 Likes

NO WAY!

The 77F looks so so so good! I think I’m more excited for the F more than the 77W. Brilliant work team!

3 Likes

Some 77W footage could change that… 😏

6 Likes

Depends if I see an EVA Air or ANA 77W 👀😏

13 Likes

Ah, I see a fellow man of culture. :)

11 Likes

we all are excited for this but i’m wondering if the c208 will get something too like the 737… oh well i’m happy for the 77F

1 Like

Are the doors (that the airstairs go to) on the 77F working, or just the cargo doors?

There were a few other people that pointed this out; Jason said it was not a clue or a hint.

1 Like

All the doors work 🙂

20 Likes

Splendid!

Including the bathroom door?

11 Likes

that’s the most important door

4 Likes

Right? its important information

1 Like