Official 20.2 Tracking Thread | Update Released

Oh, ok 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

All we can do is wait 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Is the 20.2 open beta not full anymore

According to Apple:

On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours.

However it’s worth remembering that these are not normal times, with many developers stuck at home it may take longer.

6 Likes

Just to clear up some of the misinformation being quoted, a release has multiple steps involved:

• Apple has to review it. It could take minutes, hours, days or in extreme cases - weeks. <<-- You are here
  • If Apple finds anything it will go back to the developers who will make the necessary changes and the process starts all over again.
  • Now pretend that both app stores have approved it (Android has a much simpler process), it is still up to the developer to release it on the timing of their choosing.
  • Each respective store has their own logic on how it rolls out the updates. Remember you have many users across the world waiting for an update. This takes time for the app stores to propagate it down to their various distribution networks. The developer has no control over this step.
  • You install and fly!
23 Likes

But I can’t install and fly til it says update. Remember, you won’t do that

We technically have the update already the beta.

Is it today

Please see above. We have no idea if it is coming today or tomorrow, or maybe even weeks after, this is all up to the developers at apple. Please wait and be patient.

5 Likes

What r u referring to?

The wing or the livery?

Read up a few posts.

With everyone complaining about livery’s, I would like to see you try to make a livery perfect and program it to work for all the scenery with different views. In my opinion I can barely see a difference and the devs are doing a great job with this update. And this simulator still has the best aircraft look.

2 Likes

Do you know if they plan to fix it?

nothing confirmed of it being fixed although it may be planned. I don’t know why everyone is complaining over a small wing displacement. It flies and it’s really accurate. I’m very pleased with the work they put in!

3 Likes

And that is your opinion. Some people don’t see it as just a ‘small wing displacement’ and believe it should be fixed which is fair enough when they pay £80+ year for the product.

7 Likes

The developers work very hard on Infinite Flight, it has progressed so much in so little time, and has made great strides in realism, efficiency, and features. I think instead of complaining about what didn’t get fixed or get added, we should thank the devs and the staff because we’re lucky to have such a wonderful simulator accessible on our devices

4 Likes

Let’s keep on topic (pretty) please. This is a tracking thread. Thanks all!

19 Likes

This topic will be opened when more information is made available.

20.2 is now released. For all the information, please see below. Thanks all!

20 Likes