Official 20.2 Tracking Thread | Update Released

Not rlly looking forward to that tbh, I hope we will be able to pick multiple VA/Os

I didn’t actually use the 772 when 20.1 first came out until a few days into the release. My first 20.1 flight was late at night getting the update purely for Center and procedure use (so I had no issues on arrival)when I flew from Singapore to Sydney in a Singapore 77W. Next route I then flew was Seoul to Sydney in an A380. It’s amazing how quickly I’ve gotten used to using procedures and Center. I wish Center was used more consistently and frequently, but it’s just such a hard workload.

My first 20.2 flight, depending on the day will be the route with the correct real aircraft used to the timing that suits me. The 77W and other stuff will fly as they meet my timings.

My first flight will probably be on the 77F, will need to see all the liveries when it is released. Probably FedEx though

Woah, Infinite Flight didn’t exist in 2007. You got excited before any of us even knew about it. I’m impressed.

57 Likes

He saw IF in a dream and got super excited

2 Likes

Earliest: tomorrow
Latest: 31st December 2020

🤯🤯🤯

6 Likes

Sigh. Guess it’ll have to be delayed another few hours then. :/

That was a joke

1 Like

I would love to see 20.2 be the final sweet note to end of 2020!

2 Likes

I’ve heard from beta testers that Laura needed to make a go around during one of her irl flights and because of that she doesn’t have the time to release it tomorrow, so I guess we’re waiting till Friday then

7 Likes

Wait is 20.2 coming out this WEEK?

It was a joke ;)

2 Likes

Yeah, they descided to move concorde to 20.3 so that it won’t delay the release
No

7 Likes

I hope we get the FedEx 77F livery

No, it is not confirmed it was just some jokes.

Its already in the game…

No. Nothing has been mentioned in regards to a release date.

5 Likes

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I was like FINALLY then oh it’s just a joke.

We won’t remove it, that much i can tell you :)

8 Likes

Ok, another reworked livery confirmed… I will definitely use the FedEx livery a lot!

1 Like

I already know that @SunDown, @Chris_Wing, @Nick_Wing and @SwissVirtual are happy to see the Swiss B77W!

4 Likes