Odd routing to PMI...

Looks like we’re getting an unusual visitor to Mallorca tomorrow. It’s an odd charter - no American carriers operate here and there are no regular 747 servicing here.

Would be interesting to know what it’s about :)

5 Likes

That is wierd

1 Like

Flightaware has it doing normal flights before hand so not designated for charters maybe some rich businessman wanted to take there staff somewhere lol😂

1 Like

I don’t think you should be telling a mod what to do on the community lol ;) jk lol. Rules apply to everyone lol ;)

2 Likes

Don’t you think rules apply to everyone?

2 Likes

You know how everyone is equal to the law?😂

3 Likes

Nice manager if he’s doing that! But looks like it’s doing some charters around Europe for a few days:

6 Likes

Possibly united opening some new routes so need to be tested ?

1 Like

Of course, but that would imply that I’m breaking rules, which I am not. This isn’t a duplicate as it isn’t something I have specifically spotted on FlightRadar24, rather being an interesting routing which I am curious about. I know how this forum works - if the people from that thread are interested in the FR24 part, they’re more than welcome to come over :)

5 Likes

That would be interesting. Norwegian are looking at starting JFK services from here so it’d be interesting if more airlines opened up those routes. I think this is just a lease or charter though - I read something that the flight numbers used are usually for military transporting.

3 Likes

Sounds good! Thank you :)

Has your airport had work done on it in the last few years?

http://m.atwonline.com/airports-routes/eurowings-europe-open-palma-de-mallorca-base-2017 Not related to topic in a way, but this may play a part?

Doubt it as they only really fly European routes.

Airport has had some work but nothing major (module C was expanded around 2010 or so)

1 Like

Do you think maybe a airline is going to possibly buy it or maybe it will be leased for a short period, just a guess though

There are now rumours a British airline will be going under:

3 Likes

Norwegian going to start flights to Spain from FLL I belive starting next year.

This might be the answer
http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1343727

3 Likes

But I don’t want monarch to go 😭

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.