Oceanic tracks

I’m struggling yet again, this may be a silly question but how do you add oceanic tracks into your flight plan? I’ve pressed the + button but it didn’t work, whole my fpl was loaded.

Hi there!

Our 20.1 update has a whole host of new features. These substantially increase the realism of the simulator. We understand these may be new for you, so we have created a host of new YouTube tutorials , plus a brand new in-depth guide that talks you through all these is to know about Infinite Flight and how to use it. You can find this below!

In that case, you may head into the pilot guide below and check out the tutorial for Oceanic tracks, and much more. I hope this helps!

@Lewjack04 just an edit, if you are struggling to find a way to edit the Oceanic tracks to your FPL, they work very similarly to SID’s and STARS. You will find the SID and STAR Tutorials in the Flight Planning section of the pilot guide.

In which order do you add the oceanic track into your fpl?

I know how to implement sids and stars into my fpl but I don’t know how to with the oceanic tracks. I cannot find the oceanic track tutorial in the user guide. Is it just flight procedures?

1 Like

Yes, here is a quick response since I have problems entering Infinite Flight.

I believe this should work like a waypoint or a fix. Press into any Oceanic Track, and add it by pressing the “plus +” symbol into your flight plan.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.