Oceanic Flying Tutorial

Oceanic Flying in an airliner often involves long stretches of flying with no radar coverage or communication with Air Traffic Control. Oceanic tracks on Infinite Flight allow aircraft to complete successful oceanic crossings by following predetermined routes, much like a highway in the sky, that are regularly updated to adapt to traffic volume and weather patterns.

Join me as I show you how to file and fly the North Atlantic Track (NAT) from London to New York with a few critical steps to tackle any oceanic track!

Flying Guide • Oceanic Flying

Click below to tune in!

thumbnail

147 Likes

Great one! This is definitely going to help a lot of us here.

10 Likes

Great work!

2 Likes

Wow, this is special! Glad to see this out!

Now I just need to watch it…😂

2 Likes

Looks great! Thanks Tyler!

3 Likes

Very informative Video Tyler thank you, short and sweet. Still cant get over the update it was a crazy one!

2 Likes

Awesome job as usually Tyler!

Quick questions:

I believe the Pacific Tracks (PACOTS) have been the same since the update came out in June. Would you know when we could see an update to those?

Any chance that Australian Flex Tracks may come to the sim? 🙈

3 Likes

Thank you again for the very interesting tutorial Tyler! I never knew about the altitude restrictions on an oceanic track.

1 Like

Ooh! Awesome work on this one. Definitely not a topic I would have thought of, nevertheless, great work!

1 Like

These will be updated based on demand, but I will also check to see if we can explore adding more that will connect popular locations like Sydney/US, US/Asia, etc. Thanks for watching and keep an eye out for more tracks to come!

14 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome to hear! I would love to be flying on tracks from LA to Sydney! 😍

2 Likes

Amazing Tutorial Tyler! Your the best!

1 Like

Great tutorial Tyler! Keep it up!

1 Like

Brill tutorial Tyler! Thank you!

1 Like

Super! 💙 Thanks🛩

Great video

Good job Tyler! It’s useful!

Great tutorial !

Great post

Thanks for another helpful tutorial Tyler!