A Flight Experience Above The Rest
IFOPG provides a high degree of professionalism to the infinite flight community by enforcing real-world rules, procedures and regulations.
Infinite Flight Oceania Pilots Group (IFOPG) is a professional flight group.
We strive to be as professional as possible, and at the same time have fun within the community.
- Regular Local Events
- Regular International Events
- Regular Partnered Alliance Events
We use an extensive assessment stream to select and grade pilots accordingly. We pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism, knowledge, experience, commitment, and strict recruiting criteria.
With our involvement with Infinite flight passengers (IFPAX), we hope to offer our pilots a more unique experience for not only flights but ranking progression.
Even though we are a fictional virtual group, all our event routes are researched to reflect real-time route planning we believe optimising the experience
Oceania Pilots Group is committed to extending our global partner alliance network.
Selecting a Virtual Airline or Virtual Organization can be a difficult discussion, so why join IFOPG?
Firstly from our CEO:
Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you with us, you are now joining an expanding team of Passionate Infinite Flight Pilots and our pilots are what make our organisation great! Every time you hit the skies you are representing Oceania Pilots Group.
On behalf of the team, we thank you & hope you enjoy your time with us.
Oceania Pilots Group was founded with the hope of connecting not only Oceania region pilots but the greater infinite community.
At IFOPG, all our staff are hand-picked and are equipped with the experience and knowledge that should you have any problems they are here to help you and ensure your time spent flying with us is the best it can possibly be.
At Oceania Pilots Group we believe Quality, over quantity and with our in depth recruiting process the quality of group and the pilots within the group will be of the highest level
- We offer committed & organised Virtual Operations.
- We offer a mature leadership group.
- We are open to local and International Pilots with scheduled weekly events to suit anyone and everyone’s time zone.
- We have a growing member database,
- We use an extensive assessment stream to select and grade pilots accordingly.
- We pride ourselves on a high level of professionalism/knowledge/experience and with strict recruiting criteria our group is designed for the committed IF player.
- We are actively seeking partnered virtual alliances, which in turn will not only bring the greater infinite community together but will open up the partnered event schedule
- We are a friendly community made up of all ages.
Finally our pilots have the oppurtunity to either become recreational pilots and or certified career pilots.
- "RECREATIONAL PILOT” - Ranked Recreational flights
- "CERTIFIED PILOT” - Ranked recreational flights / Unrestricted ranked IFPAX Flight Operations
|Events Manager||Organise and Manage Events||Hunter L|
- Minimum Grade 3 (Access to Expert)
- 14 Years Old and Above
- At least 200 landings
- Minimum 200 Hours of Flight Time
- Minimum 80,000XP
- Violation/Landing Ratio 0.3 or less
- Basic Knowledge with Discord
[Steps 1-3 Rec Pilot Qualification / Step 4-6 Certified Pilot Qualification]
STEP 1: Apply NOW!
STEP 2: Complete the Entry Theory Test - TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF REGISTRATION
STEP 3: Complete Flight Test 1 (Circuits Operations)
STEP 4: Complete the Advance Theory Test
STEP 5: Complete Flight Test 2 (VFR Navigation)
STEP 6: Complete Flight Test 3 (IFR Navigation/Group Flight)
We have broken down to TWO ranking systems. A GROUP rank, and a FLIGHT rank. Details below:
Group Rank is a ranking system used to distinguish members who have achieved a specific milestone:
|New Members||Members Pending Admission||None|
|Registered||Members With Approved Membership||Complete Application|
|Recreational Pilots||Members who have passed BOTH Entry Theory AND Flight Test 1||Pass Theory and Flight Test 1|
|Provisional Pilots||Members who have passed BOTH Advance Theory and Flight Test 2||Pass Advance Theory and Flight Test 2|
|Certified Pilot||Members who completed all required assessment and deemed to be proficient with commercial flights, performed with IFPAX||Pass ALL required assessments, rank up at admin’s discretion|
|Junior Second Officer||25-50hrs|
|Senior Second Officer||50-75hrs|
|Junior First Officer||75-100hrs|
|Senior First Officer||100-200hrs|
At OPG, we don’t limit ourselves to any particular aircraft or airline, Our Pilots can fly anything and everything within Infinite Flight.
Our Scheduled events rotate international Departures and Arrivals/Airlines & Aircraft.
- North America
- Central America
- South America
- Kiwi Air (Air New Zealand VA)
Careers / Contact
Sign up TODAY!
SEE YOU IN THE SKIES SOON