Ocean1c’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A PRACTICAL TODAY

CLOSED for now :(((((((

Did you pass your practical?

Sadly nope got overwhelmed and did kinda bad with my sequencing

1 Like

Want to come over do few patterns? Or I can come to you if you want

1 Like

Sure I will put my thread here but give me a min or two to decide what airport I should open

I am open in KDEN please come to my thread

Status - OPEN

Airport - LEMG
Server - Training Server

LD RW - 30 and 31
DP RW - 30 and 31

Winds - 30008KT

NOTAM - Leave feedback, please

Good job. I don’t think i have any suggestions on what you could do differently.

Thanks for your feedback sorry for long downwind legs:( GA traffic

1 Like

you did very well with all the resequencing.

Hello! I’ll stop by for a few circuits! Feedback will follow.

Ill be open for 25 min

Closed thanks for coming

Feedback

-don’t know why you told me to line up when I never told you my intentions to remain in the pattern or depart the airspace so you just cleared me without knowing my intentions

-Sitting on the runway for a long while when the departing traffic was at a very very safe distance from where I was

-Told me enter downwind. You initially cleared me for takeoff with no traffic direction without knowing my intentions for takeoff since you just cleared me without me requesting for takeoff as I said above. With the normal clearance with no specified traffic direction on takeoff clearance, I would be departing the airspace and not remaining in the pattern.

-Just a note that when traffic is remaining in the pattern no pattern entry is needed unless you change their runway as you should tell them to be making left of right traffic on the takeoff command and they are expected to fly the correct legs of a traffic pattern so not pattern entry needed

1 Like

I know all of that I only realized after you lined up that there is no way to give a pattern direction without you requesting remaining in the pattern so I cleared you for takeoff and then instantly cleared you in to the pattern

Thanks a-lot for feedback

1 Like

Understood good thinking outside the box despite not knowing my intentions. Although I could of changed what I wanted to do and actually depart the airspace. Be sure to wait for the pilots to say what they need to say so you know what they are going to do. I see that you are trying to make departures fast with the line up and wait method of getting traffic out faster. If you want to expedite someone’s departure and they haven’t said their intentions tell them to say intentions so you know what they are doing so you can line them up and keep traffic flowing and get that departure out.

Thanks for this info will defiantly keep it in mind

1 Like

Status - OPEN

Airport - EDDP
Server - Training Server

LD RW - 26R and 26L
DP RW - 26R and 26L

Winds - VRB05KT

NOTAM - Leave feedback, please

2 Likes

Thanks for the service, sorry that I had callibration issues at the end though :(

It was fine from my side, no feedbacks during my time there. Everything was perfect! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by

2 Likes