O’Hare Spotting Part 1 | Arrrrrivals

Hello everyone! This is part 1 of 3 of my spotting adventure in Chicago’s O’Hare International airport. In this topic, I will be focusing on arrivals, with part two being departures, and part 3 being miscellaneous images from spotting. Without further ado, let’s get started!

First on the list is N68822, a United 737-900ER coming in from Tampa, Florida!

Next up, we have N765US, an American Airlines (ex US Airways) A319 coming in from Fort Myers, Florida!

Keeping it going with American, we have N905JH, an Embraer E145 coming in from Fort Wayne, Indiana!

Going back to their biggest rival, we have N832UA, an A319 coming in from Buffalo, New Yawk

Back to American, we have N881NN, a 737-800 coming in from Washington Reagan Airport!

It’s cargo flights time! Kicking it off is N29978, a 787-9 in the new livery with the new Polaris interior!

Sticking to cargo, we have a UPS A300F4-600 coming in from Louisville, Kentucky!

Going regional, we have N544GJ, a CRJ-550 landing from Lexington, Kentucky!

Going international now, we have TC-LLC, a Turkish Airlines 787-9 landing after a long flight from Istanbul, Turkey!

Finally on the list is the smallest plane I’ve spotted all day, we have N750Z, an Air Choice One Cessna 208 Caravan coming in from Mason City, Iowa!

Thank you for viewing this topic! I will have departures and miscellaneous pictures coming to you soon, so stay tuned for those! Special thanks to @Moritz for helping me get set up with the spotting, and @Aviation3, here’s your first topic!

34 Likes

Love the shots. Can’t get over the new UA livery. I love it!

1 Like

If you like the new livery the most, don’t bother looking at my other topics still give em a look please as those don’t have any new UA livery pictures

Haha. I will take a look soon. I am sure there are some interesting things you’ve got!

1 Like

I hated the new United liver at first, and it’s really grown on me, and I absolutely love it! It looks stunning! Nice shots!

1 Like

Get shots!! My favorite was the United B789 in Sky Blue livery. Which one’s your favorite @mkwiecek?

1 Like

My favorite is yet to come 👀 @smax

1 Like

Very nice shots, @mkwiecek! I’m really digging the CRJ550 one; the angle of the shot and the nice look of the plane and livery combo go great! When are the other parts coming out? I can’t wait to see some other shots!

1 Like

Part 2 just came out, and part 3 is coming once I find tune the photos and type it up!

1 Like

Wow, nice shots! Was that from the metra station?

1 Like

No, they were landing 10C, so this was taken from a warehouse parking lot off of York Street.

1 Like

Ahh ok, cool!

1 Like

No Delta? 🥺 great pictures though!

1 Like

Part two has two of them :)

1 Like

Good!

1 Like

Now that is hot 🥵

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.