O’Hare Posts Instagram Photo From IF

I don’t know if everyone has seen, but Chicago O’Hare’s official Instagram page posted a picture of IF!

36 Likes

That’s Awesome!

4 Likes

Agreed, I think it’s high time IF got some love.

3 Likes

@BritishAirwaysVA @AmericanVirtual !!!

8 Likes

So much enthusiasm.

2 Likes

That is awesome. Let’s try to get other airports on board!

3 Likes

Yeah, looking at you KSFO.

1 Like

We’re very proud and excited to be featured on @flyohare’s Instagram Page - a very unexpected surprise that happened this time yesterday!

It’s great to see Infinite Flight becoming more and more recognised across the Aviation Community, especially now we have a great screenshot feature which can generate some absolutely stunning photos!

Thank You once again Chicago O’Hare for the repost - we definitely #flyohare now :)

-Adam

5 Likes

Pretty cool that they chose IF huh.

Just expect more new users here and new planes in Infinite Flight live :)

Really Nice to see that ! I wish Geneva airport or Swiss Airlines to feature a photo in IF environment (we need a huge event there)

2 Likes

That is awesome! 👍 Love to see milestones like this happen, and hopefully, this is the start of Infinite Flight being recognized for the amazing sim that it is by more media pages. 😁

1 Like

I think you mean SJC :)

1 Like

When I saw this I couldn’t believe my eyes. I checked their IG and when I saw a post from IF I had to double check I was on the right profile. Congrats @BritishAirwaysVA must be pretty great to get a repost from a REAL LIFE airport.

1 Like

Is that…gear tilt?

1 Like

Sarcasm right? I can hardly tell now on

1 Like

No, actually why does the picture have gear tilt?

1 Like

Hes gearing up. Thats why

1 Like

The gear is going up and it’s the angle that makes it look like there is gear tilt

1 Like

Ah didn’t know the gear tilted when it went up on the 747, I knew it did on the 787

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.