NYC Community Meetup!

Indeed it is!

I Need your face reveal so Baddd 💀🥹

4 Likes

come spot me on saturday from ORF on a 737-700W

2 Likes

Flights booked

12 Likes

As much as I want to go to this event (since I just live beside my local train station that goes to Penn in NYC), I unfortunately cannot come due to work schedules and school committments 😔. Looking forward whenever ya’ll come to New York again one day :D.

2 Likes

Just got my admission ticket. Lets go! 💪

4 Likes

Just over a week to go now! This time next week I’ll be over the atlantic heading to the big apple. 🍎

6 Likes

This time next week I’ll be wishing I’m over the Pacific heading to the big apple!

4 Likes

Oh you’re flying the other way around instead, over asia, the middle east, across europe then the atlantic? That’s rather long XD

4 Likes

Thought I would take the scenic route… 😅

4 Likes

Curious: Who’s going?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Weather for the week includes showers and earthquakes, so bring some hard hats next week for our annual daily quakes in the Northeast.

2 Likes

It was pretty minor. Don’t worry

1 Like

Just asking, what flight will you be on. I want to track you

1 Like

I’ll be on BA 185 on Friday 12th

4 Likes

Yup. Had a lockdown at school 😂

1 Like

I was on the 3rd floor of my school in nyc, we got it really bad especially high up. Just 30 mins ago we got a magnitude 4 aftershock. Still kinda scary ngl 🤣

1 Like

Got the same. Exciting since last one was a while ago!

1 Like

Felt the aftershock earlier?

1 Like

Dude no way!! I wish I could go but exactly that week I’m flying to Belgium… I wish I could join since I really like that museum!

And just fyi, first Monday of the month it is for free! Anyways guys have fun! There is also a heliport near the intrepid where I sometimes fly out of, the identifier is KJRA (West 30th since is on the 30th street)

Let me know how it goes and if you guys plan on doing something else after that!

3 Likes

I’m all set likewise, but arriving 12 hours later on Saturday morning.

2 Likes