NYC Community Meetup!

Join us on April 13th, 2024, at New York’s Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum for our next in-person community meetup! This iconic venue, steeped in aeronautical history, provides the perfect backdrop for an afternoon of chatting with fellow Infinite Flight users and aviation enthusiasts. Everything you need to know is down below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Details

🕑 Date & Time

2024-04-13T15:00:00Z2024-04-13T20:00:00Z

🗺️ Location

Intrepid Museum
Pier 86, W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, United States

Meeting Point
We will plan to meet inside of the museum entrance at 11am, where we’ll wait for approximately 15 minutes or so. Once you’ve got your ticket and entered the museum, please gather around as we’ll explore the museum together! To enter the museum, you’ll of course be required to purchase a ticket. The prices are listed below:

• Adult: $36
  • Senior (65+): $34
  • College Student: $34
  • Child (5-12): $26
  • Child (0-4): FREE
  • Active Military, Veteran, Retired Military: FREE
  • Members: FREE

NYC Residents receive 50% off general Museum admission, and CityPass holders will receive 40% off. The museum also offers complimentary admission to participating partners and programs, which can be viewed when purchasing a ticket. Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date selected and within the 30 minute time period indicated. Admission isn’t allowed prior to the indicated timeframe.

You can purchase tickets HERE.

🚇 Getting to the museum

There are many ways to get to the Intrepid Museum. Fortunately, all of them are listed on the museums official website.

🅿️ Note that there isn’t any official parking available at the museum if you’re planning on driving. However, there are some parking lots scattered around the area, with one of the most convenient being at the end of the Pier 86 Pedestrian Bridge.

ℹ️ Additional info
  • All visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while visiting the Museum.
  • We are not responsible for the health and safety of our attendees.
  • The museum does not have an official parking lot.
  • This meetup will take place at a location open to the public. Face coverings are optional but welcome at the meet. Attendees are encouraged to respect their peers’ personal choices at all times.
  • No selfie sticks or tripods are allowed to be used in the museum.
  • There aren’t any lockers available for personal belongings.

Sign-ups

Hit the button below to sign up. Please only fill out this form if you’re 100% joining this event. If you sign up and your plans change, advise a member of staff as soon as possible so that we can remove you from the list. Thank you!

Signupbutton

We look forward to meeting you there! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment below. We will try to answer the best we can!

63 Likes

We need a Heathrow one in the summer!

6 Likes

Keep your eyes peeled ;)

13 Likes

If there is a Heathrow one, you can bet I’ll be there - unless uni decides its going to get in the way again.

5 Likes

I can’t wait! I will probably take Amtrak up to NYC!

6 Likes

Can’t make it but sounds cool. FYI if you have a science membership to a museum in the United States that offered reciprocity the intrepid is on some of them. Which means that you either get in free or at a discounted rate.

3 Likes

@Southwest_2115 this ones is for youuuu

7 Likes

Hope to attend!

3 Likes

Might be in! Good day to spot at one of the local NY airports as well.

4 Likes

@Southwest_2115 the time has come to do a face reveal 🗿🗿🗿

5 Likes

as much as I want to come, I probably wont be able to😣 have fun tho, all meetups I attended sofar were great days of fun, talks, nerd stuff and seeing good friends again

3 Likes

i would go but expensive to get in the museum

2 Likes

We’ll be in Europe this year, don’t worry!

11 Likes

$36 isn’t bad for this type of experience, is it?

7 Likes

Maybe someday a community meetup at the national museum of the United States Air Force down in Dayton could happen. Awesome place. Could spend days in there.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t come to this one because:

1. I have exams in May
  2. Not worth the money
  3. Can’t be asked to go through the hassle of getting a VISA for only a max 3-day visit 💀
6 Likes

I wonder if Concorde will be back by then.

“The Concorde is temporarily relocated offsite for necessary maintenance. The experience and exhibit will re-open to the public in Spring 2024.”

You guys will finally escape my presence 🥱

2 Likes

Sounds better this way 😜

5 Likes