NXCub

Hello IFC! Today I decided to make a feature request. I recently saw the thread on CubCrafters new variant of the XCub, the NXCub (an XCub with a nose wheel)

I think this would be a great addition to the Infinite Flight GA fleet as it keeps great STOL capabilities while allowing easier taxi, takeoffs and landings. According to the data I’ve seen so far, it appears as though this aircraft is a modification of the XCub, not a completely new airframe. This would allow IF to (based on the videos) keep the same great live cockpit on this aircraft

I’ll fly this all day

6 Likes

Looks soo much easier to land!

23 Likes

Definitely support adding this!

6 Likes

It looks odd, when I watched the video on it, but would definitely cut down the amount of Rips on the Servers!

8 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking!

5 Likes

You have my vote, looks cool:)

2 Likes

You have my vote! This would be nice, but I still like the challenge that the Xcub presents, which is why it’s one of my faves. You have my vote tho!🙃

3 Likes

Very nice! You have my vote!

2 Likes

N for Nano i guess. Jk. What is irony?

N = Nose Gear

6 Likes

It looks wack but at the same time kind of interesting. If the devs were to add it (I’m no coder or graphic designer here so I may be completely wrong) I’m guessing it shouldn’t be super hard. Just removing the tail gear and adding the nose gear.

3 Likes

That is what I was thinking. Again, I’m a web developer, not a 3D artist or mobile dev but it seems as tho the nose wheel is the only difference here

You have my vote! STOL capability’s look cracking!

1 Like

You have my vote, looks really cool!

1 Like

Yes yes yes nose gear I’m voting

1 Like

I saw the picture and knew something was not right

So much easier to taxi. Bye bye ground looping

Thanks guys! 11 votes already!

1 Like

But the physics would also be different

1 Like

Good point @BadPlane. I assume the physics would be more of a mashup of the C172 and the XCub

2 Likes