Nusantara Virtual Alliance | Official Thread 2021

ifvarbapproved

Nusantara Virtual Alliance is a virtual alliance that was built in September 2021 and is based in Indonesia. We invite all Indonesian Virtual Airlines in the community to join. We were approved by the IFVARB for creating an alliance a few months ago.

We connect all Indonesian VA to build connections and relationships between airlines and work together to make the Indonesian sky more glorious, we will offer you a scheduled collab event between VA and Featured Routes that include all Indonesian VA domestic routes so all VA pilots can fly and enjoy with all of the routes.

A word from the Founder

Hello all, my name is Raihan Yudanto. I’m the Founder of Nusantara Virtual Alliance (NVA) and also the Pilot Coordinator of Garuda Indonesia Virtual Group (GVG).

Let me tell you about NVA, after a year working as the Deputy President of Qatar Airways Virtual, I learn a lot about the community and how it works, there’s so many great VA/VO and even amazing alliances that connected a VA with VA and meet all of their amazing pilots. Soon after I resign from my position at QRV, I start thinking why not make an alliance for all Indonesian VAs? I mean… there’s many Indonesian VA with many active pilots, then with this idea, maybe we can make a great alliance that can build a relationship between the pilots also the VA connection and make an amazing event around beautiful Indonesia!

Raihan Yudanto | Founder of NVA

Position IFC VA Represent
Founder & Leader of BoD @Raihan_Yudanto GVG
Board of Director @Syncline GVG
Board of Director @Rizalsatria LGVA
Board of Director @IFFI-Kanzi SJVA

Want your VA to become a part of NVA? Send us a message to apply! Make sure your VA has met the requirements below before applying.

Requirements

• Your VA must have a mainline airline based in Indonesia.
  • An IFVARB approved VA.

Special thanks to @Syncline for making this amazing NVA logo and also @Gritz that helped us with making our Discord Server.

Copyright © 2021 Nusantara Virtual Alliance

NVA is not affiliated with any real-world alliance/airline. All trademarks and logos remain the property of their respective owners.
17 Likes

Nice thread…

1 Like

Thank you!

• Raihan Yudanto
1 Like

Amazing thread!

1 Like

wow nice thread. Welcome and good luck in the VA sector of Infinite flight

1 Like

Thank you Gritz!

• Raihan Y
1 Like

Thank you:)

• Raihan Y
1 Like

Wowww…!!! Amazing Thread :D

1 Like

Thank you Fairuz!

• Raihan Y
1 Like

Hmm (10 Characters)

1 Like

wow looks great

1 Like

“Bring People to the Beauty of Indonesia”

Raihan bro, you da man!👍👍🦶🦶 four thumbs up!

1 Like

Hmmm… Interesting?:D

• Raihan Y
1 Like

• Raihan Y

Thats my main reason to build this Alliance!
Thanks for your support:D

• Raihan Y
1 Like

2 Likes