Numbers of landings

Today since 3 flights wherever I land the landing counter just won’t move could someone help me please ?

Did you have landings from the past 90 days? Did you land properly?

Yes I land on the runway

Can you confirm your landings fulfil each of these criteria:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts
  • Landings must be performed on Live mode (not Solo)
1 Like

Hey Komar!

This happens to me sometimes. I typically wait a few hours and they finally register. Can you confirm you’re on a stable/decent internet connection?

1 Like

A little bit on the right of center line but on the runway

I’ll check one more time

Okay. Other than that, do your landings follow the criteria? In particular that they are performed on Live and not Solo?

If you are sure they do, it may be to do with your internet connection. Please refer to BravoCharlie’s post above.

1 Like

Yes I’m on live server it was group flight

That looks all good from my perspective. Can you please try this:

• Spawn on a live server.
  • On the bottom of the screen, on the multi-function bar select ‘Landings’ as a tab. This will show how many landings you’ve done in a session of flight.
  • Perform a landing and confirm that ‘1’ has appeared below the ‘Landings’ tab.
  • Check your grade table if your landing count increased.

In addition I ask you to monitor your internet connection to make sure it’s strong and working.

1 Like

Just did it now miss one landing maybe it’ll come later don’t know @Maxim

So your landing from this session has been added to the grade table? If so this means all is working fine. It may take some time for your landings to appear on the system. I’m sure they’ll pop up eventually :)

1 Like

Thank’s a lot @Maxim @AlphaSeven

2 Likes

Not a problem! Take care and see you in the skies :)

1 Like

Here’s something y’all forgot. We’re you online the entire flight? If not than it won’t count, as having a good flow of WiFi is very important. And yes, if you were online The Whole time, then use the other suggestions for help!

Hope it helps! Would appreciate a like!

This is not true. You do not need to have a ‘constant flow of the internet’ throughout the whole session to have your landings count. That is, I can lose connection and come back and still be perfectly fine. As long as he has internet during landing, his landings should count :)

Not internet necessarily, what I meant is open screen, you expect his 747 from LHR-NYC to actually count if he keeps his iPad closed overnight? Kinda seems fishy that GLOBAL doesn’t need Internet?

With all due respect, I’m having a hard time understanding what it is you’re on about. If you’re implying that he switched off his device during his flight, then (a) it would not connect back after a certain time and a replay would not be available showing him landing and (b) it would show as a disconnection on his replay, which is not the case if you look at the screenshot he attached. Your scenario cannot apply to this situation.

I have also never said that his flight does not need internet. I said that even if he disconnected for a short period of time, he would be able to reconnect and continue with his flight as normal.

Either way, no worries, as it looks like his issue is solved. If you want to discuss this further, my inbox is opened. Take care :)

Community assistance provided, and then the tires fell off.