Number of ATC operations not increasing?

Hello.
I’ve spent a lot of time doing ATC in the playground but my number of operations has always been zero? Is this a bug or does the number only increase under specific circumstances?

1 Like

Once you become advanced controller, you are able to see your operations

Sorry I’ve posted this to the wrong place my finger slipped

How do you know how many ops you’ve performed if the number does not increase? I understand you can’t apply to advanced atc until you have 500. Thank you!

Operations are not visible to non-advanced controllers but feel free to contact myself, @Mark_Denton, @Joe or @jasonrosewell to check your current ops. Operations are accumulated each time you give a landing, takeoff and approach clearance.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It sure would, and we definitely hope to fix that, but it’s not high on the totem pole as we work to get this awesome update to you! :)

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No no, it wasn’t an intentional route. Until it’s fixed, I absolutely don’t mind checking for you and helping out! 🙂

3 Likes

Hi Tyler, I’ve been playing IF for a while now. I’m new to the community so I can’t message you but would you mind checking my operation count? I know it must be pretty high because I spend 80% of the time as ATC while playing hahaha. Thank you in advance!

337 operations currently.

3 Likes

Nice! Thank you @Tyler_Shelton!

1 Like

Please could I be told mine

You can PM any of the ATC mods. But it’s not advisable unless you want to apply to be an IFATC (Air Traffic Controller on Expert) 😊

1 Like

Message @Tyler_Shelton if you intend to be an IFATC and want to know your ops count

3 Likes