Now we can say "Infinite" Flight

From this topic :

i have discover a glitch, few months ago…

this is my new video, first video where you can watch how to enter inside the "edge of Infinite Flight*.

How to reproduce

1. Spawn at CO80, runway 04
  2. take off and keep the cockpit view
  3. when reached the fall, descent into the “wall”, always in cockpit view (others view considering a plane crash)
  4. when you reach the wall, feel free to descent to the infinite fall…

5 ) Here we can say Infinite Flight !

This is a glitch, a bug yes… so i hope they’re never fixed!

Here is my video :

22 Likes

Wow, what a bug. I can’t believe I didn’t find that. Excellent!

15 Likes

I think this also works in SoCal (KEDW)

Confirmed works in socal, and when ur requesting to land it says inbound at -XX,XXX ft its so funny. But yea this needs to be fix

2 Likes

I believe that I have also heard from people that this happens when you crash in to the mountains in Denver in a fighter…

Why would you report it then?

Great find, by the way.

1 Like

To share this with the community. I think its also work in the others regions.

I was going to fly to the center of the earth but got bored around -126,000ft.

2 Likes

what happens?

Guys, please only do this in solo mode, and especially not on Advanced or Playground.

5 Likes

Hm, you know how transregional flight was possible, maybe you can fly right through the center of the earth and come out a different region.

4 Likes

Hmm… I tried doinf a noseduve nearly vertically down abd after about -30,000 ft., my F-22 spun out of control and when I finally got to -90,000 ft., I had regained control. To climb, I had to hard the rudder to the right (I think) and I still lost control occasionally when climbing out. To maintain control, I would imagine you’d have to make a slow slope downards and make part of a rotation of the earth’s surface. It’s possible to pop upnin Sydney, but I would imagine thhe math behind successfully completing it is hard

2 Likes

To Infinity and beyond.

4 Likes

You need to put out some flaps and no throttle to keep your speed around 600kts. You’ll just keep going and going.

3 Likes

You passed the center already, it just takes 20902.23 feet to get to the centre.

Congrats, @AR_AR

2 Likes

hmm that doesn’t seem quite right.

Google’s always right.

I get more like 20.9 million ft:

https://www.google.com/search?q=radius+of+earth+in+ft&oq=radius+of+earth+in+ft

I think that would take too long, even for a no-lifer like me.

2 Likes

many knots and stalling lol BTW getting hot outside aircraft.
F-22 is the bomb underground.

4 Likes

I think you reached the lower mantle.

4 Likes

And super hyper mega ultra sonic under careful control. Wow thanks for showing how to get underground.

1 Like