Fellow pilots and controllers, we are about to push a new update with many new features and content.
Notably, this update brings a new highly detailed Airbus A320 with a whopping 22 liveries from all over the world (see below for a complete list). Along with many other new features, we also improved the aircraft rendering (especially for high end devices) for an even more realistic look.
This update should appear for Android users today while it is sent to Apple for approval. We have no control over the approval process so we won’t know when it will be available. The reason for this is that it allow us to catch any issue we might have missed during our testing process and fix it quickly instead of delaying the release for everyone waiting for Apple’s approval.
Here is the complete changelog:
- Added the Airbus A320 with lighted virtual cockpit, window lights and 22 liveries:
- Air Asia
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- Batik Air
- Libyan Airlines
- US Airways
- Virgin America
- New KLM Livery for the 747-400
- New Infinite Flight Livery for the 747-8i
- Improved airplane rendering
- Added built-in video & time lapse recording (Android)
- Added Joystick/Gamepad/Keyboard/Mouse Support (Android)
- Updated all regions with more airport details
- Added Infinite Flight Connect API
- Fixed terrain rendering issues
- Added GPS Approach ATC Request for Live
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
If you want more great updates for Infinite Flight, take a few seconds to rate it on Google Play and the Apple AppStore after each update.