Notifications

I’m getting notifications for topics I didn’t write or replied to… It’s really annoying because I’m waiting for a message and those notifications are jumping… I didn’t mark or replied for those topics… I’m not sure which category this topic belongs to so if I’m wrong please move it

4 Likes

Hello!

Have you checked your notification preferences for your account? :)

4 Likes

What do you mean? I didn’t understand you

Have you tried turning this to normal? image
If you have it on tracking, you will get notifications from anyone who post on that specific topic

It’s watching on my screen

Change it to normal. That should fix it

1 Like

It has been set to watching, because you created this topic and you will be notified if anyone replies.

1 Like

So am I need to change it in those topics?

Yes. Unless you would like to get new notifications on those topics

1 Like

OK,but I didn’t press on it in those topics… I didn’t enter them even

You’ll need to go to Account settings and on the right where it says “Account”, click Notifications in the dropdown (this is on mobile), and then you can modify them as you wish. You’ll see a bar with “Preferences” and one with “Account”, click on the latter drop down.

2 Likes

Yes you can do that too! Remember if you want notifications, just simply select if you want to watch it or not

Like stated before, go into settings and follow the instructions given to you. That should fix it.

1 Like

OK… Thank you for helping

There you go! Have a great day (:

1 Like

Its and every new topic has its notification marked as Normal. Just follow Moonlit’s advice and let us know if you have any further questions.

1 Like

Pls don t send email s to me

He probably did not send you one directly. Your notification may have been on. Check your notification settings and that should solve it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.