Notice on Advanced when you are flying too fast [Confirmed]

Something like this:

My idea came from :

14 Likes

Yea but I have never flown higher than 20,000ft in a commercial plane in IF

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Well i do FL 410 sometimes so yeah it’s necessary

3 Likes

1 Like

Why not code in a mach ~ 0.88 hard limit and be done with it? In the real world the sheer amount of energy needed to accelerate near the sound barrier is enormous.

To the point that the only way to get near the VNE (velocity never exceed) is to put it in a steep dive.

Hard limit please devs.

Autopilot speed changes from IAS to Mach above that altitude, it’s quite a different experience, you should try it.

2 Likes

Each plane could have a Individual, realistic hard limit then?

4 Likes

1 Like

Me too I usually fly 12000 - 14000 ft

1 Like

I can tell you that if I see you doing 575-600 and im working approach I will give you a little slack . As long as your not approaching other aircraft and hindering atc operations. Now , if i see you doing 800-900 + I will give you 1 warning to slow and I better see you slowing right away. Other wise will be an instant ghost. Over the last several days it has been a much nicer environment to work ATC and Fly in any region with air of traffic . // Flying High

4 Likes

There shouldn’t need to be a warning from the controller, because the rules state that you can’t fly above 550GS anyways, unless you are above FL400. So if you are above FL400, you should be slowing down before you go back under, to stay within the rules, and if you don’t, an auto-reminder, with an eventual auto-ghost/controller ghost wouldn’t be a bad idea, because you are breaking the rules. If you follow the rules, you won’t have to worry about ghosting and violations, and therefor no need to disagree with the ghosting suggestions. ;)

1 Like

1 Like

Same I never flown higher than 20,00Ft.