Nothing connecting.

So I was on a flight from RJAA to KLAX when sudden;y, 200nm away, weather servers disconnect, use account isn’t working, global server disconnects, and live server disconnects. My first ever long haul on my new phone and it’s already giving me problems. Thank god I have downloaded KSFO as I was going down to LAX or else I would have to lose all of my progress. But why did it do this all of a sudden?

Maybe check your internet router and give it a restart.

See if that works!

I mean technically I changed from Wi-Fi to data, but it didn’t do anything. Sorry I kind of can’t restart my router as it’s 6 am and I would be waking everyone up haha

1 Like

Wait so you switched from Wifi to data during flight or before your flight?

1 Like

Well everything was connected to Wi-Fi the whole time, and I don’t know what happened but it disconnected me and I change to data but it didn’t do anything.

Ok trying restarting your Phone and then Infinite Flight.

See if that works!

1 Like

But is it okay if I finish the flight before? I don’t want to lose my progress haha

Alright so I landed safely in KSFO, ended the flight, restarted the app, sadly it didnt say the flight ended at KSFO whatever but now it’s working. Really sucks that it had to disconnect all of a sudden.

1 Like

Your progress won’t be lost if you end your flight in the middle of everything. IF stores all progress made woth minimal intervals every second or so, so you should receive your flight time and XP even if you end your fligjt before finishing it.

Except for when losing connection to internet as that will result in not receiving any progress made after the connection was lost…

1 Like