Not Recieving Discourse iOS Notifications

Hello everyone! I have found that recently I have not been receiving notifications from Discourse on my iPhone 8. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Jake :)

Device: iPhone 8

2 Likes

Discourse have a lot of issues on iOS 12.

1 Like

Alright, that’s what I was thinking too. Thanks Seb.

I’m having the same issue lately as well. I used to get notifs all of the time now I’m not getting any from Discourse.

iOS 11.4

2 Likes

Yep, same. I used to get a ton of notifications. Maybe it’s not iOS 12 then.

It’s started the other day while I was on vacation. Out of nowhere they just stopped coming in. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Once again - same here. They just stopped a few days ago.

It’s all good here. I even get them multiple times.

1 Like

I have not been receiving them lately either. Maybe we should ask discourse support? 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

What I would suggest is to go the official discourse forum and create a topic there regarding this. Otherwise I couldn’t think of anything else you can do.

1 Like

With how many notifications you moderators must get, I bet your vibration motor is thanking the gods right now… 😂

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s just an iOS issue, over the last couple of days I haven’t received any notifications on
Android Advanced Developer Preview 4

Checked all the bug reports and basically no data is being sent to the Discourse app, so it’s a connection issue between the site and app I believe.

2 Likes

Posted a support issue on the Discourse forum. Waiting for a response.

Anybody else just recieve all their notifications from the past few days?

2 Likes

I’m not receiving mine either.

Just got a message from Discourse support… They fixed the issue. Yay!

Getting multiple notifications now lol.

2 Likes

Great, can they break it again? My phone sounds like I won the slot machine jackpot

6 Likes

Same like mine. Haha

Hahaha. For some reason, my Discourse notifications don’t make any sound… Lucky me I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️