Not re-newing my subscription

Hey!
My subscription ends on February 3, and i will have to wait for a week or two until i can buy pro again. Will i lose my account or will i have my account again with the same stats when i re-new it?

Hello @NordicFlyer!

Your account details and everything such as your XP, Flight Time and everything will stay the same. The only thing that will change will be your ‘Landings in 90 days’ count.

1 Like

Alright, im glad to hear that.
Thank you!

1 Like

No worries, glad I could help you out!

Have a great day mate! ✌

1 Like

I just want to know if my subscription end on 25 of feb can I renew it on the same day or will they renew it automatically because I.purchase through airtime so must I have airtime on my phone so they can deduct that automatically.

I’m pretty sure if you purchased it through AirTime and it re-directed you to the google playstore or app store for payment, and you have auto renewals turned on then it should renew automatically.

If you don’t have auto-renewal turned on then you can renew your subscription on the same day as soon as it expires.

1 Like

Thank you soo much I really do appreciate it alot how long did it take you to become a grade 4 pilot im dedicating myself to get there im only on 25h of flying 😁

1 Like

Just sent you a PM, regarding your question. :)

1 Like

Thx alot got it appreciate the effort and help💪

1 Like

Your welcome! Anytime mate, no problem at all!

1 Like

Hello,

I hope your question was fully answered by Declan.

I would like to welcome you here to the IFC forum and say, if you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask, we are here to help those who need it!

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much I really do appreciate the kind word its truly amazing how amazing IF community is and for all the help everyone has been and I am truly greatful for everyone✈✈✈💪

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!