Not listening to ATC

Lol I don’t understand why people want to wait at 27L. I think the pilots who repeatedly ask 27L might think it’s “cool” to wait in a line, but after a while, the newer pilots will go full send and do an immediate take off without permission with a climb of 8,000 ft/m.

1 Like

That is a pretty good idea if you ask me. Just open a topic in Features please with you idea!!!

EGLL approach is a barrel of laughs. Everyone is so keen to land on top of one another, will never maintain 5nm separation. And then you get spammed with approach requests for airports the other side of the globe. Like I can clear your approach to Sydney Australia when controlling London. Bit of fun anyways, gets you to learn the commands and cope with the millions of requests coming in and filtering out what’s important.

Just note…on the training server there is NO way to hint to a pilot they maybe doing the wrong thing. Check the forum and follow instructions were removed…IMO some (not all) may feel because it’s a training server that none of the pilots or ATC have any knowledge, therefore join ATCEG to start then work with that group to eventually get to IFATC

1 Like

I plan to when I reach trust level 2!!!

It’s like you’re controlling 10 aircraft on approach but you get 1000 requests, each aircraft sends the same request 100 times. Definitely a good training if you want to become IFATC.

As long as they’re first in line, that’s perfect! I want to know if he’s departing or patterns and I want the waiting plane to request takeoff when the first is on the runway so that I can get the waiting plane line(d) up and wait(ing) on the runway ready to start his takeoff roll as soon as the first plane is off the ground.

I think there still at least needs to be a casual server

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.