Not listening to ATC in training server

I love those ones that completely don’t listen then land and ask for taxi to parking.
I just think jog on mate. 😂

2 Likes

I’ll be honest with you, I understand your frustration and I do the same when ATC is trolling. But here, i’m talking for all the ATC that train and to their best. For example at KLAX, Runway 24L and 24R were close when 6R and 6L were open. I told an aircraft 3 times to taxi to 6R, but he doesn’t listen and leave the frequency to taxi to 24L because he was angry. So i’m talking about case similar to this one. But believe me, I understand your frustration :)

1 Like

My solution is to not control on Training

But we need this to train to be IFATC haha !

I don’t have time to be IFATC😭

1 Like

Sure this is frustrating :/

1 Like

if you re-read what I said make it a vote to kick … if 5 or more aircraft send in a set time frame send check tut… then 1 msg will hit the controller so that way no one can spam :)

1 Like

I agree, I think Infinite Flight is too forgiving to pilots on TS. Like I understand it’s a learning environment and some pilots won’t understand some complex commands, but I know a lot of pilots just ignore ATC deliberately. For example, hold short of runway is quite clearly not takeoff clearance. Hold position obviously means stop moving. There should be more done to pilots who ignore ATC

2 Likes

Yes and then you tell them you were not clear on the runway wait for takeoff clearance that’s common sense what that means … One little trick also add that situation in broadcast message I think it’s the bottom most of one about airport note m

At the end of the message it says will be enforced by ghosting … Half of the time once you say that they say they’re sorry and thay lol

1 Like

I can relate to your situation. I was heading for wsss and approach suddenly became active. I was quite happy at first cos for some reason I don’t get to work with approach controller as often. But, I was pissed when he gave unrealistic vectors and sent me back to wmkk. 😂
And that’s where I realise it was a troll controller.

He went offline after that and I proceeded to follow my flight path until I can contact Tower. But then, I got denied for runway 20C but is cleared for 02C instead… I requested for rwy change again and still denies. As of now, winds in Singapore are currently coming from the south which gave the green light ops for rwy 20 and reds for rwy 02 ops.

So in this case what would be the best thing to do? Follow unrealistic atc commands or follow ur realistic flight plan?
I went on with my flight plan and disregarded atc because I thought it was a troll again.

3 Likes

And that situation honestly I flat out ignore them if they’re going to give ridiculous vectors and they’re obviously trolling I will just request frequency change in contact tower if possible

2 Likes

What would u advice if I encounter this situation again? Let me know. Thanks for reading :)

2 Likes

How about the runway usage? If they cleared you for a red runway instead of a green one, would you consider it as trolling?

During that flight, my instinct was that tower is also a troll controller because I just got trolled by approach on that same flight.

2 Likes

Keep reading, liking, voting, writing and you will become T… Ahm sorry that was another el classico answer. So i must write our other cliche, this is TS and you can’t do anything haha. Let’s continue complaining.

2 Likes

In this situation yeah, just ignore it. But you guys need to understand that i’m talking for serious ATC. Personally, when I give some instructions, i’m not trolling :)
And for the tower ATC, maybe he wasn’t paying attention to the runway color, but it’s a mistake too.

3 Likes

I’m complaining because I’m trying to open some eyes here and to change mentality. Excuse me for trying to improve IF, and particularly the TS.

2 Likes

No no i agree with you, that was a joke about classical answers. I agree and i have offered some feature requests, but i am hopeless about TS.

1 Like

Oh ok, my bad !

I have the same problems every operation…

1 Like

Wow thats funny … you know one thing I noticed is storing a runway change sometimes when I was doing tower all the sudden all of the aircraft are requesting a red runway like 10 of them… then 5-10 min later for me the wind changes an turns out thay must of see it turn green first ?? Is that a thing??

1 Like