Not letting me purchase PRO, somebody please help me 😭🙏

Hey there everyone,
I’ve been trying to get the pro subscription for about 7 days now, I’ve been trying and trying and I don’t know what to do at this point. When I try and put my card info, no keyboard pops up, and when I eventually put the info in, the done button freezes, the only button that works is the edit button, and that doesn’t help me at all. I’ve tried turning my phone off and on, clearing all my tabs, updating my phone to the latest version, and checked if my infinite flight is updated to the latest (which it is) and nothing worked. Sorry for the long message, I only hope someone understands so they can help me please.

Thanks everyone.

Iphone12
IOS

Also one more thing… I can’t even get into the game, I’m just struggling trying to get all of the card info into the app, but I seemingly can’t do it because everything is glitched. My phone seems to be in pretty stable condition r

Hello, sorry you experiencing these issues. Please follow the steps below provided in the Support FAQ Unable to purchase a subscription

If you find that you are unable to purchase a Pro subscription whilst following the steps above, it is likely due to one of the following reasons:

• Parental permissions are enabled which are preventing in-app purchases
  • There is a problem with your network connection
  • You do not have an official version of the app

To try to fix the issue we recommend checking parental permissions, restarting your device, and then ensuring you have a good network connection before trying again.

I’m on the latest version, should I just try restarting my phone everyday all the time?

If you are using WiFi, you could try restarting your router and then restart your phone once you have service again.

I now my Wi Fi connection is very stable, it’s super fast and really responsive. The problem I think is the app, every time I log out I finally see the little keyboard glitch and then I’m left off with the same thing.

Subscriptions are handled via the App Store. Have you setup your payment method in the App Store prior to trying to purchase a subscription for Infinite Flight?

2 Likes

Actually I haven’t, I don’t know how though… let me go through and see…

1 Like

I DID IT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are literally so nice bro thank youuuuuu!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.