Not Being Able to Add Others to a PM Group

Hey so currently tried adding someone to a PM of mine but I couldn’t find the button for it?

This is what I get but I don’t get an option to add/remove. And it’s in every PM of mine, not an issue about having too many people in it.

Am I going nuts? Help would be appreciated:)

2 Likes

Go to the very bottom of the most recent message, press Topic Controls, press share, and invite the appropriate users. :)

1 Like

Thanks Dylan! I am nuts haha!😂

2 Likes

Is there any add / remove button? I had random issues with this before which I can agree on. Look for this option.

1 Like

Yea I don’t get that when I go into my PM, But Dylan gave me another way to do it. Thanks:)

2 Likes

Only other users that were added can add people @Joseph007

What do you mean by topic controls? Is there a way to share it any other way? I don’t seem to find that option in my most recent reply.

1 Like

Yep. The area where you click “Reply”, there is a dropdown sections that reads “Topic Controls”. When you click that, it should have the option to “Share”.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help! :)

1 Like

That is not true. You as a PM creator can add people even after you are done creating it.

Let’s say you add 10 people then click message. But later decide to add more you who made the PM still can add more people. As well as others who are in the PM that you invited can also add others.

Everyone has a shared power of adding new people to the PM.

2 Likes

No it does the same thing to me @Joseph007

No I used to be able to do it, now I can’t. I did it just fine for my last event.

2 Likes

Me too @Joseph007 it happened this week

Dylan just solved the issue Joseph was facing. Do as he said to get your issue solved too. You as a PM creator can add other users even after you’ve made the PM.

At least I can add more people to my PMs even after J press Message. If I want to add more people later on that is possible for me.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of people in a PM. Must be up to some mischief.

mischief-sounds

9 Likes

The PM is for the event right, @ KIAH?

2 Likes

Yeah it is.

2 Likes

A lot of mischief:)

I bet deer will come just to ghost y’all

7 Likes

All 50 attendees😂

1 Like