Not bad at Ontario Jesus Abrego but....

Jesus Abrego… you did a pretty good job with tower ATC at Ontario yesterday (4/16/16) but… when you’re doing ground… you gotta be my eyes and not let two jets cut right in front of me and almost cause a crash. Maybe running ground and tower is a bit much buddy 😉. Just a heads up and constructive criticism.😊

This was the second one…the first was taxing and coming from my right. Had I not changed views and slammed on the breaks… it wouldn’t have beem pretty!??

2 Likes

I would take this to a pm, he might not be comfortable with it.

I agree with @HairlineAirlines. You might as well PM him and not post it publicly on the forum.

@HairlineAirlines and @ItsPerses, remember that he may not know about the IF forum.

1 Like

Well in that case, sorry @Danny_Sabo for being harsh there, if you would like to talk to him directly please PM him. Just click on your profile picture and click on the envelope, then just compose a new message and let him know and what he needs to improve on!

I meant that the controller may not have an IF forum account. I wasn´t talking about the original poster.

1 Like

Ah. Sorry for that.

1 Like

Got a little shock when I first glanced at this topic.

1 Like

Well, I disagree. I think they should be both praised and… politely criticized… as i beleiven I did… publicly. If there were a way to do it online… I would. But, some of these rookie controllers have needed some feedback… to be kind and… I feel this presents and opportunity for not only other pilots to provide input… hopefully kindly… as well as the recruiters to learn if a individual needs specific assistance and guidance.

With that said… I would be very much in favor of a thread that just rates controllers (and pilots for that matter) but, as I’ve read… some less than mature pilots have used that to be petty in the past and rake someone because they didn’t like waiting in line or sequencing. 😉. That is unfortunate.

Postive feedback… even when it’s constructive criticism is how people really learn. We’ve become a society where kids get trophies just for showing up and are told they are special (no matter how common they really may be😉) they are. Then…we get surprised when they hit their 20s and shoot up a movie theater or college class room. So long as it’s in good taste and respectful… I feel it’s the best way to go, ☺

3 Likes

MaxSez. @Danny_Sabo. Read the Forum Posting Rules Danny. We don’t use names and embarrass people. We routinely suck up a Playground error and never Flaunt it in public. Pilot/Controller Errors are handled by PM. No address contact an ATC Superviser by PM. Question/exception contact me by PM. Gooday.

3 Likes

Maybe you are alright but as @Maxmustang said is better if hou do with discretion,thank you for understanding!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.