Not all 19.4 Reworks were Airbus

Took a little after work hop in the late afternoon-early evening to see how the reworked 172 looks & handles through the mountains of Basin MT. Great little hop under 30 min with moderate to nice scenery, challenging landing for sure @ MT43 coming in from the WNW.

Aircraft- Cessna 172 (Embry Riddle)
Departure- MT69
Arrival- MT43
Runway- 11
Duration- :22
Server: Casual

Dropping in for a steep approach at MT43

25 Likes

Actually, no reworks were Airbus except for the added A320 liveries to my knowledge. (I would consider the A359 a new addition).
Great angles and shots!

1 Like

I’m glad that the C172 isn’t lost and forgotten in the mass of A350 topics. By the way, nice photos, I think that’s the first moonshot with the C172 I’ve seen in awhile.

8 Likes

They should of put the C172 first and brought the A350 in January because now look almost everyone
Everyday uses the A350 I know the A350 was the best aircraft IF ever made but a lot more people need to show appreciation or some love for the C172.

3 Likes

Yeah I just wish they would make some true bush planes with amphibious floats. From what I understand they haven’t bothered with the dynamic of making the water an actual thing where one could land on it yet.🍻

picture number 3 makes the cesna look like a peel p50

1 Like

I thought this new update was the 777 rework. Boy did i get excited.

1 Like

First Cessna moonshot I’ve ever seen, and you killed it! 👏👏👏

1 Like