Not able to install LiveFlight Connect on Windows

Hi, I just bought a Logitec Extreme 3D PRO Flightstick, but I‘m not able to download LiveFlight Connect. The website says, that I should open the file „LiveFlight Connect.exe“, but I have only 2 weird files with kind of a scource code named: „ LiveFlight Connect.exe.config“ and „ LiveFlight Connect.exe.manifest“. Does someone know what to do?

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Did you extract the files? If not then do that, If so then there should be another file with just “LiveFlightconnect.exe” I have a windows computer joystick setup too. If you have extracted it and it still doesn’t work just PM me, it should only be a files problem.

1 Like

Hiya! Welcome to the community!

As mentioned and asked above, have you extracted the files??

After downloading the Windows Executable option from this site, a .zip file should have been downloaded. Extracting this file may then show you a bunch of other files contained within it. One of those files should be the necessary LiveFlight Connect.exe file. Should be in there along with the config and manifest files like you said you’ve got?

1 Like

Do u play infinite flight on android or ios

1 Like

I use IF with ios, but don‘t have a Mac, just a normal Windows computer.

Then, u need to get a mac, in the mac u need to install live Flight connect in app store

1 Like

LiveFlight connect can be used on windows too :)

1 Like

Yah, but u can’t install it anymore

1 Like

Other ideas to connect a Flightstick with IF?

I downloaded the files from the website and he opend that:

What of these should I open?

looks like you have the same problems as i do

1 Like

Extract the folder first (this step is important), then open “LiveFlight Connect”, the one with type “Anwendung”

1 Like

Thank you, it works.

yo i followed the same steps and IF connect FINALLY connected for me

1 Like

Next question, the flightstick doesn’t connect, the Ipad always wants to use the computer keyboard, how can I change this?

have you networked our joystick
if so the just push the axes and move your joystick

1 Like

did it work

1 Like

I’m going to try it later but thanks in advance. 😉

no problem

1 Like

Well, it didn’t work, he is showing that:

But is not reacting.