Please help me. I am not able to connect to online
Could you please provide more info about your issue?
Maybe provide a screenshot as well as it would help greatly.
Edit: What @BigBert10 said. Along with your device and software please.
Can not connect to live, iPhone Xs max iOS 12
It finds my subscription which is valid to 22 October
But fails to connect to server
Even my name comes up.
Are you running the game on cellular or WiFi?
Are you the OP using a different account or are you another user with an issue?
WiFi this morning but now 4g
Recommend using WiFi for IF. Cellular not as reliable. Try restarting the phone and open the app again. If that doesn’t work delete app and reinstall.
![image|830x383](upload://asIKxmWocTzXu21SvCv6L6WFcV0.jpeg) ![image|830x383](upload://t9aLZRODnQBoPjYDhEUSRvyHAt2.jpeg) ![image|830x383](upload://njeuAxKmwRxN4e12hOkmG5g9jqc.jpeg)
Tried that, still no joy.
Try to use cellular data and if this does not work connect to a WIFI connection. The issue could be that your home WIFI is too slow. Try running a speed test and see what results you get. I normally get around 20 download and like 5 upload and IF works fine for me.)
Once again, I am no pro in issues with Infinite Flight and I am just trying to help so if I am wrong, someone please correct me.
Hello! There are several ways of troubleshooting this.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 220.127.116.11
- Change DNS2 to 18.104.22.168
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.
If you have tried all of the steps above, please reply to us with the following information:
- Your device model
- Your Infinite Flight version (This can be found in the top left corner after tapping “About” in the app)
- Connection type, cell/wifi. If cellular, please name the network provider (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc)
- Country you’re currently in
- Please list any of the steps above you have already tried and their results.
Am in, logged in the old fashion way through Facebook.
Thanks for all your help.
I managed to log in via Google, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.