Norwegian to start DEN - CDG

Title says it all, Norwegian will begin flights from Denver to Paris starting next year, twice a week on the 787. Norwegian is on a roll in terms of US expansion.

13 Likes

Wow! 460 round trip! I dig that…

4 Likes

Wow Denver is getting another international flight! I really hope we see more and more international routes opening up, I think it will be great for Colorado’s economy. I wish Air France jumped on this before Norwegian, as I feel Air France has a better product than Norwegian (yes I know Norwegian is noticeably cheaper). I feel Denver now has coverage to the big transportation hubs in Europe, does anyone think there might be more airlines looking into flights from Denver?

4 Likes

I’m thinking Air France Might try to step in and see what they can do when they see Norwegian is making money out of Denver

3 Likes

It will be a while before Air France tries it, they have other issues on their hands, mainly making their current network profitable. However, I wouldn’t rule out Joon, which is Air France’s new low cost long haul airline from starting DEN in the future.

3 Likes

Air France is starting a low cost carrier called joon and I think that is the one to fly to Denver.

3 Likes

Gotcha, it was called boost before hand and then got officially named Joon very recently.

1 Like

Very recently as in a few hours recently.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Air France take on Norwegian with this route. British Airways did the same thing when Norwegian introduced the OAK-LGW route.

1 Like

My fellow aviation enthusiasts from Colorado, in case you haven’t seen this post @DeerCrusher @SkyHighGuys @K3v1nxu @Ben @MJL_Productions @Wattsup_jet I thought I would tag you so you see this.

4 Likes

Air France most likely will not make a route to KDEN for a while imo

1 Like

Yeah, British Airways also took a while to start the OAK-LGW route when they figured out that it was getting more attention than their higher priced route next door, (SFO-LHR). The only difference is that there is only one international airport in the Denver area. I assume Air France would not be willing to start a route to DEN anytime soon.

1 Like

$460 round trip, that’s incredible! It costed me $900 for a round trip from Montana to Boston with Delta!

They might as well start service to Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, and Barcelona😂😂😴😴

My goodness! Denver is so attractive when it comes to international routes this year!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.