Norwegian Boeing 737 MAX 8

Norwegian Boeing 737 MAX 8

Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, trading as Norwegian, is a Norwegian low-cost airline and Scandinavia's second-largest airline, behind Scandinavian Airlines. It is the fourth largest low-cost carrier in Europe behind Wizz Air, easyJet and Ryanair, the largest airline in Norway, and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers. It offers a high-frequency domestic flight schedule within Scandinavia and Finland, and to business destinations such as London, as well as to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands, transporting over 30 million people in 2016. The airline is known for its distinctive livery of white with a red nose, with portraits of high achievers on the tail fins of its aircraft.

So for this feature request, I’m proposing the following 3 liveries:

1. “UNICEF” tail SE-RTD

2. “Blank” tail SE-RTK

3. “Anders Celsius” tail LN-FGH

If you like one of these, please make sure to drop a vote! If the vote count is high, we MAY get a poll to decide which one to be added !!

Voted, this has to come!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, appreciate it!🙏🏻

I’m all in on team airbus, but if the max wins I must vote this livery.
You can all free a vote from the 737max feature vote, because it will be added down the pipeline.
Handy tip!
Voted!

1 Like

Thanks sincerely!!🙏🏻🙏🏻

1 Like

After appropriately suggested to, I decided to switch SE-RTA “Charles Lindbergh” tail, to LN-FGH “Anders Celsius” tail one; because I feel it better represents the Nordic & European cultures (and besides, “Anders Celsius” is the inventor of the Celsius temperature scale and I found it interesting) 🙂🙏🏻.

RIP Flyr; interesting fact!

1 Like

Was gonna make this future topic but I see now you already made it so that’s good 😍 happy voting for this lovely Norwegian B737 MAX 8

YOU HAVE MY VOTE ON THIS!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the support, appreciate it!!🙏🏻

1 Like

What is the first route you guys gonna take with this Norwegian 737 MAX 8 ?

1 Like

I’m honestly planning to fly it on one of those longer ones to the Canaries, 5 - 6 hrs =)

1 Like

Ouuuuuu sounds like a good plan! 😍 I think mine will be to Marrakech-GMMX

1 Like

Lovely route also! This livery opens so many opportunities in the Nordic region =)).

1 Like

Yeahh!! It will be good for NAXVA aswell 🥰

1 Like

let’s get more votes 😍

1 Like

Yes please!!😍😍

1 Like

We neeeedddd thisssss

1 Like

Look at this video 😍

1 Like

Looovely!! Thanks for sharing😍😍