Norwegian Air Virtual | Official Thread 2022

Welcome to Norwegian Air Virtual

Freedom to choose

WEBSITE | IFVARB | APPLICATION

image | image| image

The Norwegian Way

We in Norwegian are passionate about aviation, and the Scandinavian countries. We want to share knowledge, have a good and fun time here in Infinite Flight.

You seen us take off, and now is your chance to climb with us. It just makes everything easy, fun and simple all the way around.

Norwegian Air Virtual brings you a cheap and fast way to fly, carry passengers all across the world, from Europe to US and Asia.

Why Norwegian?

Norwegian is the 3rd best Low-cost airline in Europe today and is the largest airline in Scandinavia, and the eight-largest airline in Europe. It is the best Low-cost long-haul airline.

At Norwegian we put fun and professionalism first. Our goal is to bring the best and most realistic experience to our members. We do things togheter not alone. Join us, you’ll never regret it.

FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

WHAT DO YOU GET?

image FLYING EXPERIENCE

Norwegian Air Virtual gives you a great flying experience, we have many experienced pilots you can learn from, maybe you can learn and give to others?

A GREAT ROUTE NETWORK

Norwegian Air Virtual has a wide route selection to all types of destinations, we update them regulary.

ADVANCED CREWCENTER

Norwegian Air Virtual is glad they have Dan as the CEO, he is a hobby developer who have managed a unique Crew Center.

CEO | Pilot Dan

Norwegian Air Virtual has been created to share good moments and discuss about the Aviation today. Norwegian Air Virtual strides to keep our operations in the Crew Center and flying realistic. Our founder is a real life pilot and given much information to our OG pilots. We are operating knowing it’s not my airline, it’s our airline.

Some information about me. I live in Bergen, the second largest city in Norway located on the west coast. I love cycling, solving rubik’s cubes, programming and aviation.

• Pilot Dan (CEO - Chief Executive Officer)

CHIEF PILOT | Aidan

Hello everyone! I am Aidan the Chief Pilot here at Norwegian Virtual.
We have loads of fun here with group flights, ROTW (routes of the week), events, and many more exciting things. If you join, we hope you have a great time here in our happy community.

Some information about me is that I hope to be a pilot for Norwegian when I am older, I absolutely love aviation and will get on a plane whenever I have the chance. Here at Norwegian Virtual, I have the jobs of helping new people, and creating fun events. I also love group flights, so if you ever want to fly with me, just ask and I’ll do it for sure if I’m available.
If you join this VA, we promise that you will most likely not regret it and have a very realistic and fun time flying with us. See you soon!

• Aidan (Chief Pilot)

DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER | Erik

Hallo there! Welcome to Norwegian Air Virtual. I am Erik also known as (NorAviator97). I am proud to be the Digital Marketing Manager here in Norwegian Air Virtual. My job is to the digital marketing of the VA. Posting Instagram, YouTube and IFC. Writing the news on our website. I also do photo/movie editing and making graphics.

Some infomation about me. I live in Ålesund, a small city located on the west coast of Norway. Played Infinite Flight since 2013. Love movies, music, skiing, coffee and aviation.
If you have any questions, please feel fred to send me a DM. Hope to see you onboard soon.

• NorAviator97 (Digital Marketing Manager)

BOEING B737-800

READ MORE

This short-haul/medium-haul aircraft offers good legroom for our passengers, while most of the aircraft feature the sleek Boeing Sky Interior, free in-flight WiFi and live TV.

The beatutiful 737-800 has a max range of 3,115 nautical miles (5,765 km)

• Passengers: 189
  • Max speed: 506 kts
  • Wing span: 34.31m (112 ft 7in)

Template by: Medviation

BOEING B787-9 DREAMLINER

READ MORE

This is the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly aircraft in the skies today. This aircraft offers good legroom for our passengers. And a clean entertainment system.

The beautiful 787-9 has a max range of 8,500 nautical miles (15,742 km)

• Passengers: 310
  • Max speed: 515 kts
  • Wing span: 63m (216.69 ft 3in)

Template by: Medviation

RANK HOURS AWARD
Trainee 0 Hours None
Second Officer 15 Hours x1.2 Flight Time multiplier Unlocks at: 15h flight time.
First Officer 50 Hours x1.5 Flight Time multiplier Unlocks at: 50h flight time.
Captain 150 Hours x2 Flight Time multiplier Unlocks at: 150h flight time.
Commander 300 Hours x2.9 Flight Time multiplier Unlocks at: 300h flight time

• Norwegian flies to over 150 Destinations with over 800 amazing routes. And we fly to 39 Countries across five continents.

• Be at least 13 years old
  • Understand English (Good)
  • Availble to download Discord
  • Availble to download Airtable
  • Grade 3 (Minimum)

If you have any questions, please contact us here at the forum or contact us here.

APPLY NOW

We in Norwegian Air Virtual are using Discord as our communication tool. Our Discord server is a great for pilots to meet, communicate, learn and more.

NORWEGIAN AIR VIRTUAL
This Virtual Airline is not affiliated in any way with Norwegian Air or other groups of the company. All logos belong to their respective owners.

15 Likes

Beautiful thread! Wishing you the best of luck in the VA world.

5 Likes

Nice thread Norwegian! Wish you good luck for this year

3 Likes

Amazing thread guys! Very happy to be apart of Norwegian air virtual!

3 Likes

Applied a few days ago, waiting to get in!!!

2 Likes

We will get to you as soon as we can.
Thanks for your patience.

Best regards
Erik - Digital Marketing Manager

2 Likes

beautiful thread, really love the colors.

On another note, welcome to the world of VAs and good luck in the future

4 Likes

Thank you! Luckily we’ve been certified since September 18, 2019

3 Likes

Awesome Thread!! Just applied :)

3 Likes

Hello, we cannot seem to find your application. Try send another one.

-Dan

1 Like

oh dear, I’ve just reapplied :)

3 Likes

I just sent my application

3 Likes

Just applied for this amazing VA with the exam!

1 Like