Northwest Airlines-KLM MD-11 Hybrid Livery.

Even more hybrid liveries!

21 Likes

We’re loving hybrid liveries at the moment aren’t we?

1 Like

This one is actually a hybrid livery unlike the others.

1 Like

Yes we are!

2 Likes

Whaaat? How are they not hybrids?

2 Likes

Someone been too lazy to paint the entire fuselage isn’t exactly a hybrid livery.

2 Likes

“A thing made by combining two different elements.” Well it’s Jetstar and Saudi, Etihad and Air Berlin as well as NWA and KLM here. Seems hybrid to me?

2 Likes

One is a lazy company and other is a partnership.

2 Likes

Jetstar isn’t lazy! I don’t know why they didn’t paint it but I bet it is because it had to go into service quickly or they ran out of paint.

1 Like

Propably just cheaper to do that.

2 Likes

It’s a bit hard to paint a production line of 60 or so aircraft in a short time frame (when it was first started). So I guess so.

2 Likes

Now this… This is the definition of an amazing hybrid livery! Would be wonderful on the MD-11!

1 Like

There’s also another version of this livery, just look up Northwest KLM hybrid and it’s the first pic that comes up. KLM is on the body and Northwest on the tail.

2 Likes

In need of a much needed bump. This is a very interesting livery thats deserving of being added in the DC-10/MD-11 update!

I agree, this needs to be added with the DC-10. I remember northwest having a hub at my home airport MEM.

1 Like

This one can’t be absent!

For those who may be unaware, the other side of the plane is painted with KLM colours and Northwest Tail!

1 Like