Northwest Airlines B747-400 'Silver livery'

We need this livery on IF especially as we don’t have that many NWA liveries

Screenshot_20180719-193243

Northwest was headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota near Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. After World War II it became dominant in the trans-Pacific market with a hub in Tokyo, Japan (initially Haneda Airport, later Narita International Airport). After acquiring Republic Airlines in 1986, Northwest also established major hubs at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport and Memphis International Airport. In 1993 it began a strategic alliance with KLM and a jointly coordinated European hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Detroit and Minneapolis operations were retained as Delta hubs. However, the Memphis operation peaked at more than 300 flights per day prior to the merger with Delta.

The Boeing 747 is an American wide-body commercial jet airliner and cargo aircraft, often referred to by its original nickname, “Jumbo Jet”. Its distinctive “hump” upper deck along the forward part of the aircraft has made it one of the most recognizable aircraft, and it was the first wide-body airplane produced.

Picture credits
Airplane-pictures.net

Make sure to give picture credits :)

Yeah we do need this livery it would be a great addition to infinite flight

I have provided the picture credits for you

1 Like

Make shure to vote for your own request! :)

Done that i’ve voted @Xpira

I’ve always wondered what would happen if NWA still exsisted today…

1 Like

This airline it doesnt exist?

So we can have it in IF its quite possible

At least try to add some detail. I’m Australian, I have no idea what Northwest Airlines was. Give us some info about the airline and aircraft as well!

Ok ok i will get some info

1 Like