Northern Germany

This region could include some major cities like Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, etc. I would honestly love to see this interesting region in IF, and it would allow us to properly us aircraft liveries, like Air Berlin 737-700, or the TuiFLY 737-800

16 Likes

If there was a region being added by Germany I’d like to include all of Germany. It might be a little to big but at least you have Munich International. I know a lot of small, concrete airfields over there. Plus you have the mountain range on the southern border.

8 Likes

You do have a point, but that would take a while to create

1 Like

Maybe have it go as far south as Frankfurt

1 Like

Still hoping for a region stretching from GVA to FRA over to VIE including ZRH and MUC

3 Likes

That would be pretty cool for me. I remember flying from Frankfurt to Montreal on Lufthansa DC10 back in 1971 :)

If they ever made a ‘mega region’ from the 3 Europe regions, I’m sure you would be pleased if they did it the obvious way… Check Liveflight and you’ll see what I mean.

1 Like

I already know, but that disscussion is on another post.

My homeland :)

It’s a great idea, but it would be better if it was added to the already existing Amsterdam region, cause actually Hamburg, Berlin and Copenhagen aren’t very busy airports…

5 Likes

You have a point, some of Germany is included in Amsterdam

They are busy!

If I wanted another Europe map I would want northern UK or Spain, Balearic isles, Portugal Gibraltar and maybe Funchal as a map ( maybe a bit too far for one.)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Bringing this back up

They could include FRA, MUC and maybe ZRH to Amsterdam region

Frankfurt is missing :(

FRA, MUC, ZRH is a must! @Rotate Thank you for your support! I’m so glad the Swiss community has you!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a Southern Germany / North Switzerland request with over 1600 votes?

1 Like

Not sure, but this is northern germany (hamburg, Hannover, etc)

hey guys… american region is correctly covered, but european can be too a good covered airspace!!

I propose that : Nothern Germany, Switzerland, Northern Italy and Provence region.

8 Likes