North Korea's One-Star Airline: Air Koryo

Just an interesting vid for whoever is interested in learning about the national airline of the world’s favorite hermit kingdom.

22 Likes

I believe you mean Best Korea 5-star Airline of Glorious Leader.

26 Likes

Ugh, the one country in the world that I wish I could erase and start over from scratch :/. I feel bad for the people that live there

14 Likes

What’s the other airline that flies to DPRK?

3 Likes

Glorious leader fly you…

26 Likes

1 star…lol! 😂 But I really want to go to North Korea…idk why?!

Not 1 star… It’s 1 BIG RED STAR 😂

1 Like

This guy has a bunch of Air Koryo vids as well as many others including Iran Air:

4 Likes

I wonder if they also believe Kim Jong Il invented flight like he did the hamburger

2 Likes

I think all he invented was one thing

PROPAGANDA 😂

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

see it. i want to go to north korea, but after spending about 2 minutes (more like 15) on goolge earth finding about 15 missiles, and prison camps i kinda dont want to go there anymore. note that they may not be missiles, it just what they looked like

1 Like

You shouldn’t judge airlines by the fact they have a full Russian fleet.

4 Likes

Whatever you do, do NOT steal any propaganda posters while you’re there…

5 Likes

“But I just wish to share this revelation of our great and glorious leader with the West.”
“No, ten years hard labour.”

Seriously though I’ve read an article by someone who flew on one of their aircraft. They said it was a non-stop bumpy ride with regular changes in altitude and turns which made it hard to get up to even walk to the restroom. The author was also afraid the landing gear was about to break when they touched down.

1 Like

They’re not bad
http://www.airlinereporter.com/?s=Air+koryo

1 Like

Oh my, one of the only comments on this forum that has actually made me laugh.

2 Likes

Best Airline ever, I want to fly with them😂

1 Like

I would fly with then if I had the chance for the il62’s

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes