North Florida Military Spotting! (Part 1)

Hey everyone and welcome back to another spotting topic of mine, this one dedicated to just military aircraft! These photos are from Eglin Air Force Base and NAS Pensacola! Enjoy!

First up we have two F15’s coming in for approach in formation and then breaking off to land!

Next we have an F15 moments before touching down with an F35 sitting in the background waiting for its takeoff clearance!

Next up we have a pretty heavily loaded F16 on approach into Eglin. This aircraft did a pass (and passed the moon in the process) then broke off and came in to land.

And finally we have the US Navy Blue Angels! This was my very first time seeing the Blue Angels full show and my first time seeing the Super Hornets!

That’s all for Part One! Part Two should be up sometime in the future! As always none of these photos are free to use and if you wish to use any you must contact me for permission!

If you wish to check out more of my work you can follow me on Instagram @jackson.aviation

34 Likes

Damn my friend

1 Like

Very proud of that shot. Right place, right time

1 Like

Wowza! Those blue angels shots were amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome!

1 Like

Incredible shots. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

These are very nice.

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome welcome

1 Like

Oh wow, those pictures are damn good

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.