North England Area

You should bring out an aerospace pack that covers the north of England and call it the Manchester area. With airports like, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read and please tell me what you think of my idea.

-B767fan

8 Likes

In the future it would be nice to see included some of Scotland in it, say upto Glasgow. It’s not exactly that far ((:

Yeah, would like to see Edinburgh. What about a North UK area?

1 Like

To be fair North UK doesn’t seem like it would be too much work to me- they’re fairly small, run of the mill airports but I would really enjoy if they were added.
Edit: However I think this could maybe be an extension of the London region. I don’t know if this would make it too far, but I can’t see it being a problem.

Why dies everyone want the region where they live

1 Like

Lots of places that are missing.

Good idea but id IF focuses on only one general area to add regions, people with no region remotely near them will feel upset/excluded.

At least you have LHR/BHX 😀

It’s awesome to virtually fly into your home airport.

1 Like

Im with you on the adding it to London. But if they did that they should just make it a United Kingdom pack. Then we can also have Northen Ireland.

2 Likes

Wow now the wishlist is getting a bit long! I’m not sure if devices could even handle this much space…

Yah I have made it a lil long. Still, it would be fun.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It’d be great!! Maybe expand on the current England region. Manchester is a great airport for IF.

1 Like

how about finishing the sw areea first? exeter airport and an few others on this list!

Hi please can we get a region for all northern England airports added on, Manchester, Blackpool, livetpool(John Lennon airport), Chester, Leeds and Bradford etc. This would be really great if you can.

2 Likes

2 Likes

My home town, Newcastle, too :P

2 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE to see this!!

Yes, right there. Talk of the Northern Powerhouse as Manchester,Leeds, etc. really gets on my nerves- what about Newcastle!?

1 Like