North American Airlines [Poll]

This is in alphabetical order.
*Vote for your favourite.**/Best experience
If it says Air Canada or United this includes all subsidiaries, for example United Express, Air Canada Rouge, Etcetera.

• Aeromexico
  • Air Canada
  • Air Greenland
  • Alaska Airlines
  • American Airlines
  • Delta Air Lines
  • Frontier
  • Hawaiian Airlines
  • Insel Air
  • JetBlue
  • Southwest
  • Spirit
  • United Airlines
  • Virgin America
  • WestJet
  • Other
  • I don’t care
  • Never flown

0 voters

2 Likes

Are we supposed to vote on our favorite airline in North America?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Favourites!

1 Like

You should say that above to clarify. It could have been voting for our least favorite.

1 Like

Oh. Thank You

In the title you should say “Favorite North American Airline [Poll]” not just “North American Airlines [Poll]” that doesn’t tell you that your’e voting for your’e favorite airline in North America. :)

1 Like

Please do not edit my title, I’m a regular too.

This topic is very misleading I must say. I had no idea what I was voting for and the reason. I recommend that you add the voting purpose at the top of your post (not at the bottom of the poll) just so you can ensure it’s clear :)

1 Like

Delta. By a mile.

1 Like

Spirit is a horrible airline I flew on it from KATL to KDTW

1 Like

The last option wins though 😂

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I prefer I don’t care.

I had traveled with Southwest, Delta, United and Continental (before they merged). Once I was about to travel with Spirit, a friend told me that they were like “OK”, but in Wikipedia, and other sources said totally the opposite of what my friend told me…another friend told me: "that airline should be called Evil Spirit Airlines"😂😂

2 Likes

The dirty, evil sprit. They don’t have reclining seats and any entertainment. I personally love delta and virgin america, but recently delta more because they had to merge with Alaska 😭 But both are really fantastic

air canada for the win

2 Likes

I love how there’s a choice for “I don’t care” and that people have actually voted that!

1 Like

Here is the reality.

2 Likes

Sorry, but Air Canada really is better.

1 Like