NORDO SBGR Aircraft Showing as Unknown

Hey Community I just had to divert from that airport due to communication failures all aircraft within the airspace were showing as unknown all aircraft outside of the airspace we’re showing correct information about them. I had four green for connection and strong internet. I did not exit out of the app not one time but I’m wondering if there is an underlying issue causing this or any ideas as to what would cause this?

1 Like

Don’t know the answer to your question, but I think this belongs in the support category.

1 Like

Thanks for that. It’s been happening to me more often lately I’m able to contact approach and then coms go bad it seems to only occur either after approach confirms radar contact or when switching from approach to Tower never does it happen when there’s just a tower and ground.

1 Like

I’ve seen aircraft show up as unknown if I have a dip in WiFi bandwidth, but I’m not sure why it would happen at a specific time. It could be an issue with your game. If nobody knows the solution to this I recommend a reinstallation of the app. If that doesn’t work I don’t know what to tell ya.

Thank you for your advice I don’t know only aircraft within the airspace showed as unknown and they stayed that way for the duration of my diversion to the north

1 Like

Did you get any notifications while flying? I’ve had banner notifications on my iOS device cause a server disconnect, even though I didn’t leave the app