NORAD santa tracker

What do you guys think about NORADS santa tracker? “Santa” is supposibly tracked by the inferred of rudolfs nose. I wonder how NORAD pulled that one off!
Anyway you can still check it out on their website.

1 Like

Here’s an image

3 Likes

The NORAD tracking Santa story is a really cool one. It all started because of a typo of a phone number for a Sears ad to call and speak to Santa. The number printed of course was for NORAD. Instead of telling the kids they had the wrong number NORAD provided Santa location updates to the callers and have been doing so every year since.

6 Likes

This is a duplicate but the other topic is in the lounge.

4 Likes

What has this to do with Aviation ?

1 Like

I swear this is more like a lounge style topic @Kyle.Plane
Has nothing to do with infinite flight or aviation

3 Likes

Santa flies!

2 Likes

Santa is not real.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t see this as aviation. Should this be moved to lounge? Just because there is onein the lounge doesn’t mean it’s safe or make one here lol. Technically they are duplicates and this one is not real world aviation

The person who created the topic is not a regular and has no access to the lounge. He couldn’t have known it was a duplicate.

3 Likes

You must be from the South.

3 Likes

I know santas not real (If you actually try to believe in him, you can say he’s “real”) Plus this topic I agree is pretty useless, I was pretty bored when I created this topic.

You take thay back

1 Like

I don’t think Denver is in the south, so no, I’m not from the south. 😉

2 Likes

I don’t take back anything, especially during the holidays. Returns are not accepted. (wink, wink) 😉😉

2 Likes

I don’t think santa is related to any aviation except it envolves with sky. Not everything that goes in the sky is called aviation.

NORAD is a U.S. defense system involving the Air Force while Santa “flying” around the world is under the topic of flying only in a magical way. So half and half, not really flying and flying all over the world.

1 Like

Have you ever thought how cool it would be to make Santa’s route?

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.