NonStop-Virtual Official 2021 Thread | NonStop You |

Any update here, please?

1 Like

Hey Bastian, Our Website will be reopened soon. We let you know as far is possible when we are accepting new applicants. You will be contacted soon.

Henrik

2 Likes

website is still down… :(

2 Likes

Hi guys! The question is, why don’t you do a complete Lufthansa Group - with all airlines? I have directions for you)

because IFVARB won’t allow it. Only Lufthansa, Lufthansa Cargo and Lufthansa Cityline are allowed

2 Likes

oooh i see, ty :)

WE ARE NOW HIRING STAFF!!

STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Chief Officers:
[LH002]|Chief Operations Officer| Reserved for current Lufty staff

Senior Staff:
[LH005] | HR Manager | CLOSED | @Adhithya_Adhithya
[LH006] | Operations Manager | CLOSED
[LH007] | Communications Manager | OPEN

Staff:
[LH008] | Events Officer | OPEN
[LH010] | Routes Officer | CLOSED| @BastianH
[LH011] | Routes Officer | OPEN
[LH012] | Flight Instructor | CLOSED | @XY_MAGIC
[LH013] | Flight Instructor | OPEN
[LH015] | Recruiter | OPEN

Staff Requirements

• Must be at least 14 years old
  • Must be Grade 2 or above
  • Must be active after you join
  • Must not be on the IFVARB Watchlist nor blacklist
  • Have a valid IF Pro Subscription
  • Must be TL1+ as a minimum
  • Must have Discord for communications

If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please apply using the link below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask or PM @LuftyVirtual .

Application Form

8 Likes

It’s so cool to see that @LuftyVirtual is now recruiting, i’m sure that a lot of people are looking forward to see this VA back and running again!

Congrats mate,

— Baba

1 Like

Also love to see recruting back, lets see how this turns out, im excited!

2 Likes

To be honest, I dont have time for a staff position. However, I do encourage all of you to join this VA. I would like to fly for nonstop virtual as a pilot, but for that we need a strong team!

Thx for getting more active again. I applied and look forward to get in the staff team. Great work until now, keep going!

2 Likes

No offense but I see why it was taking long now, only the CEO was there.

1 Like

Update

We will start the recruiting process as soon as we get most of the staff roles filled up! We are pretty under staffed at the moment, so if you or people you know are interested in a staff position, please do fill out the application form above!

Staff applicants are waived from the check ride process if they are accepted!

If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact @LuftyVirtual or @Colelee083.

Best Regards,
Lufty admin

2 Likes

Update

As we are desperate for staff, we are now waiving any rank restrictions for staff members. This means if you successfully join the staff team, you are able to fly any routes and aircrafts regardless of rank. Also every flight a staff member flies, they will be automatically eligible for a 1.5x multiplier! (Surely that will persuade you😁)

Also staff applicants are waived from the written test and the check ride process if they are accepted! You will also be recruited immediately without having to wait for our recruitment process to get running again!

We also have lowered minimum grade to 2

Also you don’t have to be a current member of Lufty VA to join

If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact @LuftyVirtual or @Colelee083.

If you are interested, please click on the link for the application form on the previous thread and we look forward to see you on the staff team!

3 Likes

Update

WE HAVE NOW STARTED THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR PILOTS!!

Good news! We are now ready to start the recruiting processes for pilots! We currently have quite a back log of recruits so it might take some time for us to contact you. If you have applied before today and you have not heard from us in 7 days, please contact @LuftyVirtual.

We also welcome new recruits! Apply here

However we are still understaffed at the moment, so if you want to help the team; please look at the staff application thread above. I also comes with tasty benefits! (as listed above)

Best regard,
Lufty Admin

7 Likes

So cool, can’t wait to see more & more pilots!

1 Like

Awesome, I applied days ago, so hopefully im up on that list, haha. Will defiantly contact if nothing in 7 days! So glad to see this VA accepting pilots again.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m your Flight Instructor 😉

2 Likes

WE ARE IN NEED OF A FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR!!

As recruits are pilling in, we will need more flight instructors!
Your role as flight instructor will be to conduct check ride for our new recruits and give reports on their check ride.

If you’re interested please fill out this Application form

Staff Perks: You will be able to fly any routes and aircrafts regardless of rank. Also every flight a staff member flies, they will be automatically eligible for a 1.5x multiplier! Also staff applicants are waived from the written test and the check ride process if they are accepted!

If you have any questions, please PM @LuftyVirtual

Many thanks!
Lufty admin

2 Likes